I teach psychology and critical analysis in small class settings to support credit bearing courses at NYU in New York. I also give one-to-one lessons. I teach to each individuals strengths with methods that will be fun and exciting but also ensure that they thoroughly comprehend the subject matter.
I have been teaching at college and university since 2013. I have taught or tutored every grade possible. I love teaching and my efforts have produced many college graduates and professionals.
New York University - New York, NY - February 2013 to Present
• Taught Introductory Psychology and Critical Analysis courses
• Instructed small classes, assisting in launching a novel approach as part of a university wide initiative to integrate technology into the classroom
• Developed in-class activities and assignments, reviews for exams, and conferred with students on a regular basis
• Post-Graduate in Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy
Contemporary Freudian Society - New York, NY 2014 to 2018
• Post-Graduate in Adult Psychoanalysis
National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis 2012 to 2016
• Master of Arts in Psychology
New York University - New York, NY 2009 to 2012
• Certificate in Publishing/Editing
NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies - 2003 to 2007
•Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Rutgers University - New Brunswick, NJ 1992 to 1998
Teaching ▪ Leadership ▪ Facilitation ▪ Counseling ▪ Coaching ▪ Administration Budgeting ▪ Training ▪
Mentoring ▪ Fundraising ▪ Outreach and Events (10+ years)
Proficient in Mandarin and Cantonese and conversational Japanese
Academic tutoring closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$50||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||$250||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||$475||Not available||$400|