I'm an Aerospace Engineer with a Bachelor of Science in Physics and a Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering. Capable of instructing individuals of all ages and education levels in physics and mathematics, with my most extensive tutoring experience being in algebra, calculus, and introductory mechanics and electromagnetism. My teaching approach combines repetitive problem-solving with relatable applications to help reinforce fundamental concepts and clarify more abstract concepts.
I have over 6 years of experience in both one-on-one and group tutoring, along with classroom teaching experience in physics at the undergraduate level as a graduate teaching assistant. 80% of my students in previous tutoring experiences achieved an average of one letter-grade improvement in homework and/or tests.
- MS, Aerospace Engineering (George Washington University)
- BS, Physics (Morehouse College)
- Summa cum laude (Morehouse College)
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society (Morehouse College)
- Department of Physics Ranking Senior (Morehouse College)
- Sigma Pi Sigma Physics Honor Society
- Pi Mu Epsilon Mathematics Honor Society
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Design/Analysis Engineer (GE Aviation)
- Private Tutor (Bright Star Tutors, Inc.)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant in Physics (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Department of Physics Tutor (Morehouse College)
mathematics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics - chemistry lessons for all!
Taking physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$5|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$25|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$50|