My goal is that students of any age can not only understand the written language and increase vocabulary, but also train their ear and diction in order to communicate verbally with ease. Through the use of songs, text interpretation and translation, grammar and conversation, I intend to effectively develop the language comprehension, be it English or Portuguese. The classes level of difficulty will adapt to the student's knowledge.
All our ratings are collected by us and are in confidence, they correspond to a real experience.
Profesora muy didáctica y de amplios conocimientos con la que se mejora el nivel de ingles rápidamente. Dispone también de marcados conocimientos de equivalencias UK-USA, lo cual a mi parecer es muy conveniente. Destacar también su buen método de trabajo y su puntialidad y profesionalidad en general. Un 10
Native Brazilian and language lover, I am self-taught in English and Spanish. I have lived in the US, where I perfected my English fluency. I have tutored and have extensive experience with translation and localization. I have the Cambridge CAE diploma, and some of my work includes technical translation for IBM and the localization of Fifa 14 for EA.
Native Brazilian Portuguese
(Certificate in Advanced English – CAE – Cambridge)
– Passenger Service Agent (PSA) – from April to October 2016 for Jet2.com airline in Alicante airport.
– Videogames localization (translation) - 2013
(June to September) in Electronic Arts España, Madrid.
– Technical Translator - 2013 – 2015
several translation projects, mostly for Microsoft and IBM (including other projects, help files
– Brazilian Portuguese teacher for foreigners - 2012
(May) in Benidorm for Infoper formación y
gestión ((concealed information)
– Bilingual Assistant Coordinator (Call Center operator) in World Assist. From January to March 2007 - Av. Rio Branco 100, 21º andar. Rio de Janeiro - Phone: (21) 3231-6300.
– Translator/interpreter – 2006 (September) in Rio
Oil & Gas 2006 – Expo and Conference,
representing Wood Group Engineering & Production
Facilities Ltda. Marketing Vision
– English private lessons - 2002 – 2005
Several professional experiences during the Work and Travel Exchange Program from December 2004 to April 2005:
– Hostess in a restaurant – Northwoods Inn
– Waitress – The Pines
– Waitress – Jimmy’s 21
– Housekeeper – The Pines
– Housekeeper – Golden Arrow –Best Western
ESL lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest brazilian portuguese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, portuguese from portugal lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$11||Not available||$11|
|5 hours||$49||Not available||$54|
|10 hours||$86||Not available||$108|