Southern Connecticut State University New Haven, CT 05/2015
Masters in Applied physics(PSM)
Tribhuvan university Kathmandu, Nepal 06/2006
Maters in Physics (M.SC.)
Physics department, Kirtipur
B.SC.in physics and statistics Kathmandu, Nepal 04/2004
Optics, Nano technology, Solid State Physics, Statistical Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistics, Numerical Analysis, Digital image processing, Plasma Physics.
Source 4Teachers 01/2015-05/2015
Substitute teacher for Bridgeport public schools
• Taught any subject with the lesson plan of absent teacher up to high school.
• Applied the necessary teaching strategies to use in classrooms with various skill levels.
Southern Connecticut State University, CT, Physics Department 08/ 2014 – 05/2015
Research and teaching assistantship
• Did research on Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA).
• Worked with graphic programming known as Lab View.
• Got knowledge about how to deal with optical fiber.
• Short research conducted as a final exam paper portion in Black hole thermodynamics.
• Power point presentation was done about Optical fiber.
• Taught and instructed laboratory various courses of undergraduate level.
Purwanchal Engineering campus, Nepal 2006-2007
• Taught engineering related course Mechanics, Thermodynamics.
• Conducted laboratory experiments that related with engineering Physics from basic to
Bharabi science academy, Nepal 05/2007-04/2009
Physics Instructor for undergraduate physics
• Taught electronics and quantum mechanics.
• Successfully instructed Physics 400 levels courses like Thermodynamics and solid-state physics.
Vishwa Adarsha Higher Secondary School, Itahari, Nepal 03/ 2006 -05/ 2009
• Taught higher secondary course of physics successfully.
• Worked as laboratory instructor for higher secondary level physics.
• Taught physics classes to a diverse array of students of varying ages and abilities
Honor and reward
• Scholar ship for undergraduate level for all there years from 2001-2004.
• Scholarship for Graduate level from 2004-2006.
• Awarded as a best teacher at Purwanchal engineering college at 2008.
• Awarded as best laboratory instructor at Vishwa Adarsha Higher Secondary School for 2007.
• Teaching assistantship from 2014 fall to 2015 spring at Southern Connecticut State University.
• Awarded as Best laboratory Instructor at Bharabi science Academy in 2008.
• Microsoft word, power point, excel
• Lab View graphics programming language and MATLAB.
• Basics of C and C+.
• Substitute teacher training for one day (01/28/2015).
• Leadership training for 1 month (01/2007).
• Professor Dr.Elliot Horch email (concealed information)
• Dr. Dana Casetti email (concealed information)
• Mr. Lekhnath Ghimire email- (concealed information)