• College Academic Teacher (Drug Use And Abuse, Personal Health, Community Helath, Public Health, Physical Education)
• Head coach and recruiter for women’s college lacrosse
• Guest speaker for various civic organizations, schools and hospitals on health and fitness programs.
• Able to Analyze, Design, Develop & Evaluate New Technological Programs for teaching purposes.
• Organizational development practitioner ( Individual, group, and institutional levels).
• Owner & Manager of Aerobic, bodybuilding, tennis, swimming and social club, also providing fitness counseling and training to groups and individuals.
• Teaching patients the proper use of orthotics devices for increased range of motion
• Instructor of SCUBA in safety, rules, and regulations.
• Teaching student athletes in the Basketball and Lacrosse arena.
Erie Community College, Buffalo New York 2008-present
• Head coach of women’s lacrosse and sports recruiter in the Athletic Department.
Erie Community College, Buffalo New York 2007-present
• Assistant Professor in the Health, Wellness, Physical Education and Recreation Department
I have been giving lessons eight years, Results have been positive with a 100 percent graduation rate.
Walden University Walden University
College of Education and Leadership College of Education and Leadership
Minneapolis, Minnesota Minneapolis, Minnesota
Doctor of Philosophy Education( present) Master of Science Education (2010)
Adult Educational Leadership Curriculum, Instruction, and
Assessment ( GPA 4.0)
Bowling Green State University Divers Institute of Technology
School of Arts & Sciences Seattle, Washington
Journalism & Communication Technology Professional Deep Sea Diver
Bachelor of Science, August 2007 (Deans List) Degree, October 1976
Firelands College * Graduated first in Class of 76’
Adult Technological Communication
Associate of Science, May 2006 (Deans List)
Aerobic& Fitness Association of America Board for Orthotics/Prosthetist
Los Angeles California at Tulane University Certification
University Baltimore, Maryland
National Aerobic Instructor Certification Registered Orthotics Fitter Certification
New Orleans, Louisiana 1990 Chicago, Illinois 1994
Personal Trainer Certification; Aerobic and Fitness
New Orleans, Louisiana 1987
health and social sciences lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||Not available|