Education, Health science
• College Academic Teacher (Drug Use And Abuse, Personal Health, Community Helath, Public Health, Physical Education)
• Head coach and recruiter for women’s college lacrosse
• Guest speaker for various civic organizations, schools and hospitals on health and fitness programs.
• Able to Analyze, Design, Develop & Evaluate New Technological Programs for teaching purposes.
• Organizational development practitioner ( Individual, group, and institutional levels).
• Owner & Manager of Aerobic, bodybuilding, tennis, swimming and social club, also providing fitness counseling and training to groups and individuals.
• Teaching patients the proper use of orthotics devices for increased range of motion
• Instructor of SCUBA in safety, rules, and regulations.
• Teaching student athletes in the Basketball and Lacrosse arena.
Erie Community College, Buffalo New York 2008-present
• Head coach of women’s lacrosse and sports recruiter in the Athletic Department.
Erie Community College, Buffalo New York 2007-present
• Assistant Professor in the Health, Wellness, Physical Education and Recreation Department