English Online: Master's Degree in TESOL and 12 years of teaching experience
I have been teaching since 2004 and have an Ed.M in TESOL. I have taught in the U.S.A. and abroad. I am fluent in Spanish and am also a published writer.
I love teaching and love helping my students reach their goals and take advantage of all the opportunities that learning English has to offer. Some information about my classes:
- Speaking/listening, pronunciation and intonation, vocabulary, and writing classes online
- Students of all ages and English levels
- Classes are completely tailored to students' needs and goals.
- I provide detailed feedback after every class.
- In conversation classes, we focus on fluency, accuracy, and comfort and confidence when speaking/writing in English. We also work on pronunciation and intonation.
- Students have the option of supplementing these classes with online interactive lessons.
- For those interested in preparing for exams and additional work outside of class, I provide all the materials.
- My classes are also fun, as this is such an important part of language learning!
- Classes are taught 7 days a week. Rates for private students:
--- $15 / 30 minutes
--- $30 / 1 hour
--- $45 / prepared classes
The first class (30 minutes) is free.
Please contact me for special rates for group classes and other courses.