* California State University, Northridge. Multiple Subject Teaching Credential (in progress - date of completion is May 2017).
* NASA Minority University Research & Education Program (MUREP) at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). 2016.
✦ Week-long professional development, working with and learning from NASA curriculum experts and engineers at JPL.
✦ 40 hours of professional development.
* University of California, Los Angeles. BA in Anthropology - 2013.
* Student Teacher at Vaughn Next Century Learning Center. 2016.
✦ Student teaching in a 3rd grade, general education class, with 5 English language learners.
✦ Lessons taught center around literacy, grammar, reading comprehension, and mathematics.
* Clinician with Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes. 2015-2016.
✦ Conduct one on one sessions with students to improve concept imagery and symbol imagery.
✦ Multiple grade level improvement in word attack, reading comprehension, and arithmetic over short program.
* Behavioral Instructor with A Change in Trajectory. 2016.
✦ One on one behavioral intervention and life skills training with children and adults identified as having special needs, most commonly Autism Spectrum Disorder.
* Student Teacher at Calahan Community Charter 2016
✦ Student teaching in a 1st grade, general education class, with 2 mainstreamed students with IEPs.
✦ Lessons taught center around literacy and mathematics.
* Tooter with Toot 2016
✦ One on one tutoring sessions with third graders to improve skills in reading and mathematics.
* Counselor with Sense of Wonder Camp 2015
✦ Supervised and instructed campers ages 6-12 as they made candles, soap, and other crafts.
* Teacher's Aid/Independent Mentor with Homework Club 2014-2015
✦ Assist elementary school students (grades 2 thru 5) with homework
✦ Lead enrichment exercises for areas in need of improvement. Focus: retention of math and literacy.