Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio PhD
Iran University of Science & Technology Tehran, Iran M.Sc.
Iran University of Science & Technology Tehran, Iran B.Sc.
Statement of Teaching Interest
During my undergraduate study, I have mastered extensive knowledge on physics, chemistry, Mechanical properties and other aspects of Materials engineering courses.
During my master's and doctoral major and after that I conducted systematic study and teaching and lecturing as well as experimental work on different advanced Materials and techniques.
As a University Professor, I have had 3 or 4 courses each semester, since 1996 up to know (1996 – 2016). My teaching experience exceeds for more than 20 years (in the field of structure, Processing and properties of advanced materials) such as:
- Structure and properties of Advanced Materials
- Mechanical and thermo-mechanical properties of Materials
- Advanced properties of materials,
- Advanced properties of Composites,
- Strengthening mechanisms in Materials
- Advanced Electroceramics and Semiconductors.
- Synthesis of materials
- Microstructure of Materials (Electroceramics, high temperature materials)
- Manufacturing of Advanced Electroceramics, Glass and Glass ceramics
As an accomplished professional with 20 years of education and industry experience, I feel I'd be a good Teacher.
engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest other sciences lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, technology lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$225||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$425||Not available|