I used to give lessons after school to students at Dearborn High School. We usually focused on homework, but always realized that they needed some internal self-esteem guidance as well.
My techniques involve 1-1 tutoring or entire class exercises. Led by the students and their feedback.
I have a lot of patience for students because I am still going thru the things that they are as a student. I like to build a students problem solving skills instead of teaching pure memorization.
Rates are based on subject, age, and distance to travel
I have been giving lessons for 6 years, ever since my little sister started school.
I have worked with well over 50 students
Better grades across the board, students who regularly meet with me achieve better grades and overall attitude in life.
High School, and Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering
● Impact Runner Selection to Michigan State Cross Country Team 2014
● MHSAA Academic All-State Team 2014
● Fred P. Davenport Award from Roosevelt 2014
● Delta Theta Sigma Sorority Scholarship winner 2014
● Advocates for Latino Students in America scholarship winner 2014
● U of M CECS Detroit Edison Scholarship 2014, 2015,2016,2017
● U of M Cross Country Scholarship 2015,2016
Access tutoring was the company I used to work for in my freshman year of college
My mom usually pays me to spend hours helping my little sister
Homework help closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Academic tutoring to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, reading lessons for all!
Taking Test prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$30||Not available|
|5 hours||$125||$150||Not available|
|10 hours||$250||$300||Not available|