Native French and highly educated and experienced French teacher, specialized in French civilization and language.
Works with all levels and very knowledgeable and helpful for his students. Believes in using various methods and rigorous preparation and effective exercises.
I was a teacher at a French school for 18 years and taught hundreds of students. I have a PhD in History from a French university and accredited for the US. I did help many students learn a lot in French and French culture in order to be successful in their studies.
August 1998-June 2016 Teacher- History and Geography – Civics and Economics, Grades 6-11
Lycée Français de Chicago, Chicago, IL
• Substantial knowledge of history, including significant world, European and American historical events
• Advanced knowledge of Geography and current events
• Excellent ability to engage students with creative lessons
• Strong familiarity with middle and high school learning methods
• Adept at identifying and overcoming learning challenges
• Ability to establish effective communications with students and parents
• Great interactive skills
February 2001 PhD in Contemporary History; University of Lille 3, France
June 1995 DEA (Diploma of Higher Studies) in “History and Civilizations”; University of Lille 3, France
June 1994 Master’s Degree in History; University of Lille 3, France.
October 1993 Undergraduate Degree in History, with minor in Geography and Education; University of Lille 3, France
June 1992 Associate Degree in History; University of Lille 3, France.
Technology: comfortable with both PC & Mac; Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google (Mail & Drive); smart board & digital textbooks
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$243||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$470||Not available|