August 1998-June 2016 Teacher- History and Geography – Civics and Economics, Grades 6-11
Lycée Français de Chicago, Chicago, IL
• Substantial knowledge of history, including significant world, European and American historical events
• Advanced knowledge of Geography and current events
• Excellent ability to engage students with creative lessons
• Strong familiarity with middle and high school learning methods
• Adept at identifying and overcoming learning challenges
• Ability to establish effective communications with students and parents
• Great interactive skills
February 2001 PhD in Contemporary History; University of Lille 3, France
June 1995 DEA (Diploma of Higher Studies) in “History and Civilizations”; University of Lille 3, France
June 1994 Master’s Degree in History; University of Lille 3, France.
October 1993 Undergraduate Degree in History, with minor in Geography and Education; University of Lille 3, France
June 1992 Associate Degree in History; University of Lille 3, France.
Technology: comfortable with both PC & Mac; Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google (Mail & Drive); smart board & digital textbooks