1. I finished my graduate core courses in Public and Community Services from CPCS at University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA.
2. I graduated as an Accountant from the College of Management at University of Massachusetts, Boston, Mass.
3. Before the aboves, I graduated with associate degree from Bunker Hill Community College, Boston, MA.
I held a provisional Mass Teacher's Certificate many years before stopping to decertify.
I taught as a Substitute Teacher in Boston Public Schools for many years.
I have seasonally and effectively ran Chycol Teaching & Tutoring Services for quite a number of years.
I truly possess the concrete diagnostic skills and problem-solving abilities necessary for the tasks described. I have managed, planned, organized, interviewed, decided and recruited employees and students for many years. I schedule, assign, dispatch and coordinate activities/reports in my positions.
My plans and goals were to assist low functioning and handicaps to achieve excellency in reading fundamentals and solving basic mathematical problems.
1. I acquainted students with vocabularies, spelling, reading, dictations, Phonetics, summarization, lexis and structures.
2. I also assisted them to recognizing long/short vowels, root words, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms and antonyms.
1. With me students learned basic mathematical problems such as shapes, congruence, symmetry, patterns, measurements, and figures.
2. They learned to graph inequalities, identify intercepts, values, equations, use of commutative and associative rules.
3. They learned and were able to interpret tables, charts, squares, centimeters, areas/perimeter of objects/shapes, Parallelograms, rhombuses, and trapezoids.
Students became able to face and solve their reading and math problems without hardship. They can now pass both their internal and external exams with ease and able to achieve excellency.
M. Sc: Public & Community Services. University of Massachusetts, Boston.
B. Sc: Accounting. College of Management. University of Massachusetts.
Bunker Hill Community College. Boston. Mass
general knowledge lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest sociology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, psychology lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||$175||$175||Not available|
|10 hours||$350||$350||Not available|