I have a BA in History and English from the University of Chicago and an MPhil in Modern British and European History from the University of Oxford.
I specialize in helping high school, college, and adult students perfect their writing and turn their essays into A-grade material.
If you have trouble finding the right words, you don't know where to start, or maybe English isn't your first language, I can help you organize your thoughts and produce a fluent, error-free persuasive essay.
I have been tutoring students professionally for 3+ years, both online and in person. Most recently, I worked as a writing tutor at the University of Oxford, where I helped undergraduate history students prepare for essay exams. I have helped several students through the college application process and helped failing students improve their grades.
• Merton College Masters Examination Award for Excellent Results, Summer 2016
• Royal Historical Society Postgraduate Research Grant, Summer 2015
• Merton College Postgraduate Summer Research Grant, Spring 2015• Student Book Award, International Association of Robin Hood Studies (IARHS), Autumn 2013
• St. Margaret of Scotland Medieval Studies BA Thesis Award, Medieval Studies Department, Spring 2013
• Glen Swogger Summer Research Fellowship, History Department, Spring 2012
• Philip E. Montag Summer Research Fellowship, History Department, Spring 2012
• Foreign Language Acquisition Grant (Italy), Spring 2011
• Dean’s List, 2010–2013
• National Merit Award, 2009
Homework help closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Academic tutoring to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, academic english lessons for all!
Taking modernist literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$70||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$250||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$500||Not available|