Superprof since 3 months
Verified profile and diploma
Responds in 24 hours
1st lesson is offered
What does it take to complete a degree in ______? This training will review the requirements for restricted majors in higher education. Most people don't realize until it's too late that a degree gran
Duration : 1.5 hrs. - Price : $75.00 - Place : Wilmette (60091)
We will go over specifically what academic strengths are required for different majors and degree options covering the sciences, social sciences, humanities. We will also briefly discuss ways to improve your admission chances to specific restricted or competitive majors by taking prerequisites at different institutions and/or online. You will learn how transfer credits work and the ways in which individual courses taken outside one institution can help or hurt your admission chances.
After 20+ years in academic advising and instruction at an institution of higher education, I have worked with thousands of undergraduate and graduate students from around the world in all majors and degree programs. I also have particular expertise in helping students transition as efficiently and successfully (in terms of GPA, finances, time to degree completion, etc.) from one academic program to another. I also bring a strong background in working with grant and scholarship recipients including first-generation, athletes and disabilities.
- I teach academic english, modernist literature, resume / cover letter writing prep, dissertation and thesis writing preparation. Lessons are available for the following levels: primary school, junior high / middle school, sophomore, junior, senior, advanced technical certificate, college, adult education
- Duration of the training course : 1.5 hrs.
- Price of the training course : $75.00
- Place : Wilmette (60091)
- Maximum number of students during the training course : 25
- Concerned audience : all
- Validity of the workshop : all year