I have a wide experience of teaching different students with different background. I can teach both school children and students at colleges and universities. I am a hardworking, detail-oriented, motivated and responsible person with a high degree of integrity, who works well as a part of a team and who is able to meet deadlines and can work under pressure. Alongside with my personal qualities, I has a good employment history as well. I worked as an English language teacher as well as a lecturer in the Chair of Foreign Languages in Vanadzor State University, RA for 13 years.
I have been teaching for the past thirteen years to hundreds of students of different levels. As a teacher, my main goal is to motivate students to do their best and extend their own personal limits. I devise programs, according to syllabus requirements, that expand on previous knowledge and encourage students to explore new and interesting possibilities. I encourage students to construct their own learning in an environment that stimulates and helps students to realize their full potential. I have had some excellent results with students who have a history of poor performance. I strive to instill a love of learning and to make learning exciting and interesting.
My diplomas and certificates are as follows:
1. Certificate of participation in the Study of the United States Institute for Secondary School Educators at the Institute for Training and Development (July 31, 2010)
2.Diploma of Honour (December 25, 2009)
3. Diploma – Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PH.D) (May 29, 2007)
4. Post Graduate Degree (2003-2007)
5. Diploma of Honour – TESL May 15, 2003
6. Certificate of Participation in Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) Exchange Program (July-August, 2002)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|
|5 hours||$175||$175||Not available|
|10 hours||$350||$350||Not available|