Here at 151Athletics we provide some of the highest quality coaching and top of the line drills for prospective clients interested in a healthy lifestyle, athlete development, along with training and workout programs, 1-1 (individual instruction) for baseball, football, track, soccer, and basketball.
151Athletics has been in business for almost 6 months and running strong! We have currently 10 clients in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex, with workout programs provided by '151' and doing personal 1-1 instruction and lesson for over 20+ athletes in Texas & Oklahoma & California in their desired sports (College baseball, High school Baseball, College Basketball, and high school Track.)
With '151Athletics' always looking to bring on new clients/athletes, we offer quite a few discounts and friendly rates based on the what you are looking for.
Workout programs: Stating at $25 Beginner - $65 Advanced Programs
College: Starting @ $50/hr.
- I do not charge for travel expenses, as that is already calculated into the final price.
We are helping athletes 1 by 1 and if you are interested in a service that 151Athletics provides don't hesitate to contact Coach Marciniak for discounted rates (also included for military, police, and firefighters.)
Personal Coach & Hitting Instructor; Dallas Metroplex High Schools, Dallas, Tx 2015 – Present
• I continue to provide individualized coaching and instruction to high school and middle school age student - athletes in conditioning, nutrition and Baseball technique.
• Hitting instruction is an area of proven expertise: i.e.; introduced mid-season to several HS players with BA’s of < .120 and thru daily instruction after practice turned them around to produce season ending averages of over .300.
• Adept at identifying potential problems with throwing motion and arm angle, helping to prevent potential injury.
• At the parents request I perform additional mentoring to the athlete in preparation for participation in college athletics, studies and course work.
• I prepare active Baseball players for summer league play and design the training programs to the skill level of competition they will compete in. Not all Summer or “showcase” teams/leagues are the same.
Assistant Baseball Coach; Hillsdale Baptist College / Randall University, Moore, OK. 2016 Season
• Served as an assistant (volunteer) baseball coach for the men’s 2016 college baseball team.
• As a position coach for the Hillsdale Saints was responsible for teaching mechanics, specifically to First Baseman, Pitchers and Outfielders.
• I created and implemented a personal conditioning and nutrition regimen for all players that chose to participate in the program; providing additional expertise in weight training for Pitchers.
• As hitting instructor; I provide individualized “detailed” instruction and assessments of all players.
• Mentored student athletes in college preparation including college recruiting, course curriculum, student college life and strategies for maintaining a work / life balance as a college athlete.
• Provided ongoing maintenance to the Baseball field and related facilities.
Hillsdale Baptist College, NCCAA, Assistant Coach; Baseball (2016)
Hillsdale Baptist College; NCCAA, Player & Team Captain, Baseball (2015)
Dallas Christian College; NCCAA, Player & Team Captain, Baseball (2014)
Cedar Valley JC - NCAA DIII; 1st Team All-Conference; Baseball (2012)
Cedar Valley JC - NCAA DIII; Team Captain, Baseball (2012)
Rowlett HS – Team Captain; Baseball (2009)
Dallas – Fort Worth Metro 6A Spring Tournament “All Tournament Team” (2009)
Dallas Morning News – 6A High School “Player of the Week”; Baseball (2009).
McKinney Marshals – National All-Tournament Team (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
• WWBA – Perfect Game - National Champions (2007)
• Premier Baseball – National Champions (2006, 2007)
• USSSA Elite 24 World Series (2005, 2006)
• USSSA Road to Omaha - National Champions (2005, 2006)
If you want to be the best you can be, there is no one I know who can get you there better than Ron. I don't know a soul who works as hard and wants to succeed as much.
Ron is not just an well-equipped coach and leader but he is also an inspirational friend. When Ron coached me I always learned because Ron is always learning; we grew together. I watched this man lead by example in the gym every day and on the field twice a day.
First one in, last one out. You will learn both physical and mental techniques with Ron. He is tough at the right time and he shows he cares at the right time. The perfect recipe. Ron will inspire you and at the same time teach you. Not just with words but with actions. In the end you will never regret knowing Ron Marciniak; I am blessed to have worked with him.
fitness lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Sports coach to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking cross fitness lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$50||$50||Not available|
|5 hours||$175||$175||Not available|
|10 hours||$325||$325||Not available|