Multi-instrumentalist artist, I offer private lessons of piano and keyboard beginner level online. These courses are open to children (from 8 years old), teenagers and adults. They are adapted and personalized according to musical aptitudes and tastes of every student. Your lessons can be with or without music theory.
Regarding my experience, I've been practicing piano/keyboard for over ten years and have been teaching it for two years. In addition to my accordion lessons, I learned self-taught guitar and the piano. Teaching music for six years, I've gradually developed a pedagogy that adapts to everyone and having the long-term goal of autonomy as a musician. It also aims to develop the musical ear and the opening to different musical styles.
- Solfège/Music Theory (Treble and G clef)
- Discovery of the instrument and setting in hand
- Dissociation of the right hand and the left hand
- Synchronization of the two hands
- First nursery rhymes by ear (then with score for those who learn music theory)
- Major and minor chords
- Perfect and seventh chords
- Scales and tones
- Film music, variety, classical, adaptation of current music (pop, rock, etc.), jazz, waltz, etc.
- Musical culture
Trained at the Accordéon Club d'Estaires, I've learned music theory and chromatic accordion twelve years ago. Thanks to my knowledge of music theory, I learned self-taught to play several other instruments (guitar, piano, bass, percussion, etc.), and to compose. I have been teaching guitar for six years, and accordion and keyboard for two years.
I regularly give private lessons of guitar, piano / keyboard and accordion in private lessons and online, to people of all ages (children, teenagers, adults), of all origins (in French, English and Dutch) and from beginner to advanced level.
30min: 12 euros
1h: 18 euros
1h30: 24 euros
Versatile artist (music, theater, puppet, animation and audiovisual). Teache music in private lessons since 2014.
12 years of experience in accordion.
10 years of experience in guitar and piano.
- 2019: L'Atelier de l'Acteur (Phil Kaiser school) - Brussels.
- 2018: International Theater School LASSAAD - Brussels.
- 2015-2018: Bachelor of Performing Arts at the University of Artois - Arras.
- 2009-2013: Private lessons in music theory and accordion at the Accordion Club Estairois - Estaires.
- Since March 2019: Music teacher at Superprof.
- Since January 2019: Music teacher at Apprentus - Brussels sector.
- September 2015 - July 2018: Music teacher at Superprof - Arras sector. - Since 2015: Sound creations for live shows and short films, in the Hauts-de-France sector.
- Since 2013: Various concerts and musical entertainment, solo and in groups, in associations and events, in the Hauts-de-France sector and, since 2019, in Belgium.
- Singing (alto/ mezzo-soprano)
- Chromatic accordion with button keys, French keyboard.
- Piano / keyboard
- Percussions (cajon, djembé, tam-tam, bongo ...)
- Sound creation
- Arrangement and Musical composition
Musical styles practiced:
Alternative, film soundtrack, blues, classical, Celtic, country, grunge, Hispanic, gypsy jazz jazz, klemzer, walking, percussive, punk, reggae, rock, rockabilly, rock-metal-symphonic, tango, waltz, French and foreign variety, world music.
J'ai reçu des cours de piano de Camille et j'ai très vite progresser grâce à elle. Elle est aussi arrangeante concernant les différents soucis de planning que j'ai pu rencontrer. Je recommande grandement !
Camille est une personne dont l'apprentissage de la guitare m'a permis très rapidement en partant de rien ,de pourvoir jouer de petits morcaux . Elle s'adapte à vos demande et surtout elle reste zen et calme quand 10x vous recommencez un accord jusqu'à la perfection. La prof idéal pour enfants et adultes.
piano lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest musical keyboard lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, synthesizer lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|