I have given lessons to various levels of industry professionals, for example:
- Recent graduates starting out at a company
- General staff
- Middle Management
- Senior Management
My approach is a structured lesson with a balance to allow for student input and questions. I begin with a basic teaching idea which is:
- Tell them what you are going to tell them
- Tell them
- Tell them what you told them
In my lessons, I use examples from my past experience and like to ask students for their experiences. Students participate and retain best when they can relate to a scenario. I find it important to include a bit of light-hearted humor to break the ice which always leads to participation. This is a perfect segway when teaching Client relationship building and discussing the proper implementation of this technique.
For the past 14 years, I have created my own training materials for staff to be used across multi-disciplinary departments. I have presented the training myself and have experience in creating materials such as 'train the trainer' so others may also teach.
I have taught groups of 5 - 150 depending on the topic. Topics have included:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Client Relationship Building
- Communication Skills
- Team Building
Cancellations with less than 4 hours notice or no shows will require payment of the full lesson.
August 2019 – Present
Istituto Lorenze de’Medici / Marist (Florence, Italy)
Graduate Student (MA)
Montclair State University (BA)
March 2017 – August 2019
Director, Agency Partnerships
- Support and grow key accounts
- Main point of contact (POC) with client stakeholders
- Identify and implement creative, efficient and effective solutions
- Seek out, develop, and implement strategic initiatives, within the creative and technology departments, for improved efficiency and productivity
- Create and implement precise management plans for each client and project.
- Perform detailed analysis of client business, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Partner with stakeholder teams across business units to develop necessary creative and production analysis
- Budget management and forecasting
- Collaborate with the Creative department on user experience strategies for new engagements
- Defining measurable key performance indicators (KPIs) which drive strategy and initiatives for the business
- Write, develop, prepare and present new business pitches
- Mentor, train, motivate and build client-facing teams
- Write contracts
September 2016 – March 2017
Scotch + Honey, LLC
Founder | CEO
- Digital production services: Website, app, email and banner development
- Client Relationship Manager
June 2016 – September 2016
Figliulo & Partners
Program Manager (Consultant)
- Engagement: Macy’s 2016 Holiday Social Campaign.
- Workstreams: Qualitative and Quantitative research, campaign KPI’s, documentary film, TV commercials, microsite, in-store activation, social, PR, and media. Established all procedures for workflow and engagement internally and with clients. Oversight of projects, timeline, and outside vendors’ deliverables.
August 2015 – June 2016
Livings Life Science Solutions
Vice President, Accounts
- Account Management role requires a deep understanding of client priorities strategies and brand direction: Partner with Client C-Suite executives to create business relationships, produce digital tactics, write RFPs and SOWs as well as negotiate/implement client contracts strategic and tactical plans. Lead cross-functional teams, identify new business opportunities maintaining and training in-house work tools such as basecamp, Asana, and Jira.
July 2014 – August 2015
Director, Project Management
- Establish the governance structure and processes for the agency: Build PM department, create standards for internal and external operations, facilitate risk management assessment plan and project status review standards – risks, actions, issues and decisions (RAID)
June 2013 – May 2014
Senior Account Manager / Project Manager (hybrid)
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, execution, control, and completion of promotional tactics and projects: Client liaison for agency strategically brainstormed across teams and vendors for optimum results. Supervised and trained PM team and Coordinators, review SOWs, budgets, and OOPS.
July 2011 – June 2013
Resource / Account / Project Manager
- Directly reported to CEO and company founder: Identify marketing strategies, oversight, and implementation of projects, work with UX design, technology, and QA teams to generate “Road Maps,” Resource management and manage HR-related efforts.
February 2005 – July 2011
Offshore Startups (various)
Project / Production Manager
- Staff Leadership and Management of personnel across several departments while providing recruitment when needed. Develop business requirement documents, SOWs, and change orders. Facilitate day-to-day deliverables and track costs.
April 2008 – December 2008
Group Managing Creative Director (Consultant)
- Apply product positioning and client’s vision from concept to completion: Guide design, layouts, storyboards, and outside resources for quality-driven print and digital. Resource management oversight and onboarding of new staff.
December 2001 – December 2005
Cline Davis & Mann (CDM NY)
Graphic Services Supervisor
- Supervise activity of graphic resources, advising and consulting on both a creative and technical level: Liaison between several departments, manage a staff of eight, resource management, and oversight of freelancers. Partnered with IT to select new software and technology to drive efficiency. Member of Process Team.
Nora values the importance of trust in building a solid relationship with students.
career coaching lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Professional training to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking professional transition lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|