I can demonstrate what I will teach in a practical way, building a big picture and then add details. I can use software to visualize what I will teach, trasforming abstract mathematics to visual image and making boring mathematics alive.
Graduated from ANU, I have the following advantages:
1. High level of mathmatic background, bachelor of statistics and master of actuarial studies.
2. Many HD scores in mathmatic and statistics subjects.
3. High level of computer skills, can use many software to demonstrate the calculating process of complex computing.
Performance-driven professional seeking opportunity to apply finely honed analytical skills, statistical techniques, and mathematical methods to teach other students who are trying to learn these knowledge.
Solid grounding in statistical analysis, costing and risk management as well as expertise in accounting and financial analysis. Accomplished in management of complex research and technical report development.
Core strengths and knowledge
• Programming experience using R software, Matlab, SAS and MT5.
• Advanced level of using Excel (VLOOKUP, PIVOT table) and VBA.
• Strong ability to learn new systems efficiently and quickly.
Quantitative analysis skills:
• Experience of data analysis on global interest rates and bonds rates.
• Experience of mathematical optimization approaches and sensitivity analysis.
• Solid knowledge and experience of Time Series Forecasting including AR Model, MA model and Cascade Model.
• Solid ability to use Monte Carlo to improve the accuracy of forecasting results.
• Experience of trend analysis and statistics analysis in MT5 using MACD, KDJ, RSI and double stochastic oscillator.
Financial analysis skills:
• Solid understanding of financial products and consulting experience regarding fund management and portfolio analysis.
Time management skills:
• Set up priority to meet different deadlines and pressure.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Effective oral and written communication.
2016.11-2017.02 Jiulong Property Insurance Company
• Data analysis using excel, SAS and VBA (ARMA model, Time Series Forecasting, Monte Carlo Simulation) in terms of historical claim rate for the machine such as pumpers, excavators and so on.
• Financial forecasting for the claim rate and making sensitivity analysis.
• Pricing for new insurance products using forecast data and forecast models.
• Writing actuarial reports and PPTs for the directors.
2012.11-2013.2 Agricultural Bank of China
• Assisting manager to prepare documents regarding syndicated loans and securitization.
• Data analysis of clients’ financial situation regarding their asset, liability, revenue and profit.
• Assisting in due diligence investigation.
• Making credit analysis by using bank valuation model.
• Financial forecast regarding revenue, cash flow based on assumption regarding CPI, growth rate of Cash flow and sensitivity testing.
• Writing assessment reports for the liquidity, the level of risk, past performance and other factors.
• Providing ad-hoc support for the credit department and making notes for managers on the department meetings.
Australian National University（2015/2-2017/7）
Master of Actuarial Studies
Major courses: principles of mathematical statistics(HD), foundations of finance(HD), stochastic modeling, survival models, risk theory, etc.
University of Jilin（2010/9-2014/7）
Bachelor Degree of Statistics
Major courses: interest theory(100/100), probability statistics(91/100), complex variables functions(91/100), multivariate statistical analysis experiment(A), etc.
Abbey College Australia (2017/3-2017/9)
Advanced Diploma of Translating
Reference will be provided on request
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|