I have been a tutor at ANU for over two years, so my lessons would be useful for current university students studying economics at the basic level (ideally first or second year). My tutorials are based on lecture material, to ensure consistency between lecture and tutorial notes. I teach one topic at a time, with relevant graphs. Before starting a new lesson, I give a quick run through of the previous material covered to ensure complete understanding of topics as we move forward. I also cover tutorial/ practice questions with the student.
I am an ANU graduate with a Master of Applied Economics degree. I have tutoring experience of over two years. I tutored Introductory and Intermediate Microeconomics courses at ANU, delivering tutorials to about 100 students each semester. I have received positive feedback consistently from students and lecturers.
2015-2016 The Australian National University
Master of Applied Economics
2011-2014 University of Delhi, India
Bachelor in Economics (Honors)
The Australian National University Canberra
Tutor, Research School of Economics July 2015-Dec 2017
• Tutored approximately 100 undergraduate students in introductory and intermediate microeconomics courses each semester.
• Involved in the Tutorial Assistance Program at the Tjabal Indigenous Higher Education Centre.
• Explained and discussed questions on each concept to enhance learning.
• Evaluated assignments, exams and provided constructive feedback.
• Received consistently good feedback from students and lecturers each semester.
Perfect! Super supportive tutor that was flexible with setting up times, and helped me get through the subject when I didn't think I would be able too.
microeconomics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$24||$21|
|10 hours||Not available||$227||$206|