Grade 6-12 students of ICSE, CBSE, STATE and PU board students can clear their chemistry fears here with me. All of us know that each and everyone has their own method to reach students, but i believe that instead of having one particular method to reach one category of students its always best to study the student's grasping level and then use different ways till they understand.
i am pursuing PhD in chemistry .I did my Masters in Science (MSc) in organic chemistry. While pursuing master i thought various grade students in the form of home tutorials. I also worked as teacher in ICSE school. My basic interest towards teaching has lead me to opt for online teaching classes.
PhD-Registered in Bangalore University
MSc-Organic chemistry specialization
BSc - CZMb (chemistry, zoology and microbiology)
• Certificate of appreciation in oral presentation from MOUNT CARMEL COLLEGE
• Cretificate of project performance entitled “ Synthesis and Characterization of 2-(3-benzenesulfoxy-5-isoxazolyl) acetic acid ethyl ester and 2-bromo-2-(3- benzenesulfoxy-5-isoxazolyl) acetic acid ethyl ester” in Sigma Aldrich, Bangalore.
• Certificate of Appreciation in Poster Presentation from MAHARANI COLLEGE
• Certificate of Participating in Poster Presentation in Colleges namely Acharya B School, REVA Institute of Technology and RAMAIAH Degree College.
• Certificate of Participating in National Level symposiums in Seshadripuram
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$7|