I am very adaptable to the individual I am teaching. My lesson plan is always aligned with the goal of the student in mind. I work with all ages- very young children, teenagers, and adults. A specialty of mine is College Admissions Preparation. Having been on the grantor side I am aware of key skill sets colleges and scholarship committees search for throughout the application process. I am open to all creative and teaching opportunities. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Art/Art Education is my passion. My undergraduate degree is from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago where I studied Museum Education. I have been leading art lessons ever since I landed my first job at 14. Since then I have gained 10+ years of relevant experience. I have lead classes within many large and small nonprofit organizations, such as The Art Institute of Chicago and The Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas, TX. I am currently assisting Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas with their programming. Additional qualifications are listed on my resume below.
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
Bachelor of Fine Arts- Visual Communications and Museum Education- May 2018
Ursuline Academy of Dallas
High School Diploma- May 2013
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas Program Facilitator; Dallas, TX Jan. 2020- Current
• Travel to various schools to facilitate the Girl Scout Leadership Experience curriculum and activities to girls
• Train teachers/leaders on GSNETX, Girl Scout Leadership Experience, and Girl Scout best practices at partner sites
• Manages and facilitates program schedule and calendars, meetings, and events with internal and external customers
Perot Museum of Nature and Science- Party Facilitator; Dallas, TX May 2018-Nov.2018
• Lead classroom based activities for birthday events
• Make sure guests are happy and entertained
Art Institute of Chicago- Youth Program Assistant; Chicago, IL Jan. 2018-May 2018
• Prepared programs for the Family Room related to upcoming museum exhibitions
• Developed lessons for museum workshops and presented to the Youth and Family Program Team
• Coordinated activities for off-site programs, including Chase Bank, Chicago City of Learning and Buckingham Fountain
• Collaborated with other departments to expand museum accessibility
Esperanza Community Services - Assistant Arts Facilitator; Chicago, IL Summer 2017
• Assisted with arts programing, coordinating projects alongside adults an children with developmental and learning
• Helped with community outreach and fundraising
• Worked directly with artists to develop pieces for upcoming exhibitions
• Curated shows; Prepared, documented, and installed artworks for various events
Museum of Biblical Art- Intern; Dallas, TX Summer 2012
• Led museum tours and provided guests with details of current exhibits
• Assisted the event department, prepared for weddings and fundraising events
• Aided Art Conservation and gift shop in inventory
• Completed secretarial tasks for museum administration
Volunteer work- Early Head Start of Greater Dallas, Boys & Girls Clubs of South Alabama,
Kessler Park Youth Summer Camps, C.C. Young Retirement Home
Computer Skills: MS Office, including Word, Publisher, Excel, and
PowerPoint; Proficient in Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, and
Certifications: SMU Digital Analytics and Insights Certificate- Anticipated Completion May 2020
Languages: Intermediate level Spanish, Elementary level French
Interests: Childhood Education, Fine Art, Music
drawing lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, art and design lessons for all!
Taking watercolor painting lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|