I tailor my classes to the student's needs, but in general I like to use lots of games, reading out loud, conversation exercises and some writing tasks. My main aim is to help students feel comfortable speaking in English (or Spanish).
Though I was born in Australia, I grew up in Mexico. I have taught ESL to children ages 3-15 for four years, and have now moved back to Sydney to go to university. I am fluent in English, Spanish and French, and have a passion for learning.
• Recently finished studying the International Baccalaureate in Monterrey, Mexico.
Subjects: Standard level Chemistry and Theatre. Higher level History, French B, Literature (Spanish) and Mathematics.
• I won a 90% academic scholarship to my school in 2015.
• I am responsible and have good time management skills.
• I am a clear communicator.
• I am fluent in English, Spanish and French.
• I am a competent multi-tasker.
• I have given private ESL (English as a Second Language) classes to children (aged 3-15) from 2013-2017.
• I currently teach private violin lessons (since 2016).
• I volunteer at my church helping teach Sunday school for primary-aged
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||$17|