My teaching method is very visual and "hands on". The students I'm teaching will not be expected to read from a textbook and instantly absorb the information. There will be visual materials, activities, and discussion surrounding the lessons. The more involved a lesson is, the more information that is retained.
I have a degree in Speech Language Pathology with a minor in Development & Family Studies. I have 7 years of retail experience and am recently a new mother. I'm in the process of furthering my own career by studying for the GRE.
Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance will still be charged the full lesson fee.
Strong-willed and confident individual that is able to remain focused in varying situations. Possesses a driven nature and a personable attitude. Innate ability to succeed in a leadership role. Thrives when presented with a challenge.
Adaptability | Continual Learning | Customer Focus | Leadership
Point of Sale | Project Management | Problem Solving Skills| MS Office | Typing
University of North Texas Texas
Bachelor of Science December 2016
Speech Language Pathology
Minor – Marketing
Minor – Development and Family Studies
LEADERSHIP, HONORS & STUDENT ACTIVITIES
Pi Beta Phi sorority, Texas Epsilon Chapter at UNT; August 2012 – May 2016
Member of National Student Speech Language Hearing Association; September 2013 – Present
Volunteer at Communities in Schools North Texas; February 2014 – May 2015
Associates in Management Program; May 2016 – September 2016
Pi Beta Phi alumnae; May 2016 – Present
• Six-year retail veteran. Customer focused and continuously creating a flawless customer service experience.
• Able to discern the difference between doing what is right for the customer and what could create a negative impact on the company; problem-solving in the moment.
• Able to perform both formal and informal coaching in a respectful and positive manner so that associates do not think anything less of themselves and are able to make the necessary improvement.
• Able to create an open line of communication throughout the team, with management & associates, so everyone is aligned on goals and procedures.
• Promoted continuously and trained rigorously.
• Delegate so that operations run smoothly.
Pink Manager, Victoria’s Secret, Hurst, TX; Sep 2019 – June 2020
Boutique Manager, Runway Seven, Highland Village, TX; April 2019 – Sep 2019
Assistant Store Manager Brand Operations, Victoria’s Secret, Denton, TX; Sep 2018 – April 2019
Visual Merchandising Manager, Victoria’s Secret, Denton, TX; May 2018 – Sep 2018
Visual Merchandising Manager, Victoria’s Secret, Highland Village, TX; Mar 2017 – May 2018
Merchandising Supervisor, Victoria’s Secret, Denton TX; Oct 2016 – Feb 2017
Selling Supervisor, Victoria’s Secret, Denton, TX; May 2016 – Sep 2016
Temporary Supervisor, Victoria’s Secret, Denton, TX; Nov 2015 – Apr 2016
Sales Specialist, Victoria’s Secret, Denton, TX; Nov 2014 – Oct 2015
Sales & Support Generalist, Victoria’s Secret, Lewisville, TX
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||$13|