My teaching method is in person. I usually start with simple exercises to see how much I can push. Also I talk to the student to understand his or her goals so I am going to make sure that my progrma will help them reach the goals.
I am a student at Rochester University and I play basketball as well. I've been giving lessons in the weight room for 3 years now. I taught around 5/6 students and they really enjoyed it and the result were amazing. Now they are able to follow their own exercises after I taught them.
Bachelor of Business Administration,
Rochester College – Rochester Hills, MI Anticipated Graduation April, 2022.
Double Major: Accounting and Sport Management
Dean’s List - Five consecutive semesters 2017-2020
Varsity Basketball – National Champion 2018
Danilo Gallinari, Ltd.
Social Media Manager (Jan. 2015 – Present)
• Manage Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account of NBA player Danilo Gallinari
• Twitter: 714,600 followers
• Facebook: 456,950 followers
• Instagram: 372,270 followers
Pasta Pasta Pasta
Co-Owner and Co-Founder of Pasta Pasta Pasta (May. 2019 – Present)
• Managed six employees, resolved conflicts, and managed productivity
• Responsible for all cash disbursements related to business operations including rent, utilities, payroll, and purchasing
• Supervised special events including buffets, catering orders, and deliveries
• Handled all accounting responsibilities for the business
• Responsible for marketing and social media
Internship with Assistant Athletic Director in School Games (Sep. 2018 – Dec. 2018)
• Manage Ticket Table
• Assist Volleyball Team
Internship with Recreation Center Supervisor (Feb. 2018 – Dec. 2018)
• Check Students and Faculty Members in and out
• Maintain Exercise Equipment
• Organize weights
• Native Italian speaker, fluent in English and Spanish.
• Strengths finder Skills:
o Leadership Skills
o Communication Skills
• Computer Skills, IT concentration in high school including C++ and Java
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$25||Not available|