My teaching method is the Cambridge method plan, which I used during my teaching experience in Rome, Italy. I also immplement other techniques such as games, assignments and creative writing lesson plans to create a fun experince and real love for that course or language.
I’m a professional, capable of hard and focused work during stressful situations. Patient and dedicated, with an outstanding work ethic. I’m quick on my feet and always prepared to take on the challenges presented on my day to day work. I’ve learned about the importance a leader makes on a work environment and how respecting and teaming with others goes a long way. I also enjoy thrusting my creativity into an occasion and event, while also understanding how stressful situations are a part of life, allowing me to be quick on my feet and being cool headed as well as organized. I am an Artist and a Designer, I have experience in working as a teacher and tutor, primarily foreign languages. I am fully bilingual in English and Spanish. Worked with children and teenagers, ages 6 to 17.
Cancellation policy, must be 24 hours before the day of lesson otherwise the student gets charged the full price of that lesson.
BILINGUAL AGENT, Convergys, Calle 127 no 7-28, Bogota, Colombia.
JAN 2018-NOV 2018
• Work within the SSG Department (Secondary Sales Department) solving client issues and inquiries.
• Primary contact on solving phone activations and tracking customer orders.
• Offer customer experiences to AT&T customers in the United States and in Puerto Rico.
• Ensure the metrics and protocols are followed throughout engagement with client.
• Top performer for 6 consecutive months, receiving the best customer feedback (9.6/10)
• Special recognition from the regional VP for outstanding customer service and client engagement.
ENGLISH TEACHER, Trust Europe English Agency, Via delle Montagne Rocciose, 23, Rome, Italy.
JAN 2017-JUNE 2017.
• Elementary, Middle and High School English teacher for classes from 15 – 25 students across the ages of 10 – 16.
• Private tutoring when needed to ensure a child’s excellent performance
• Ensure students were up to the state’s required examinations.
• Prepare fun and engaging activities for children to commit with their learning
• All Language (English) state requirements were passed by all my students in the different levels with higher marks than average.
• Children and parents gave very good feedback to the school on the activities and schemes used in my classes.
JR. MANAGER, Jeremy’s Department Store, 2967 College AVE, Berkeley, CA, USA.
SEP 2015- NOV 2016
• Co-managing the retail boutique store, supervising the sales representatives and ensuring a top customer support and customer experience
• Managing budget and expenses, including accounting and closing register.
• Leading the store’s visual merchandising, finding creative ways to show our products.
• Ensuring a good relationship between the customers and employees and the employees and the management.
• Quick promotion from sales representative to Jr Manager.
PUBLIC RELATIONS LIAISON, Rumba Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
AUG 2012-SEP 2015
• Offering customer support
• Systematization and Automation of company’s databases
• Design, creation and organization of various types of events (concerts, cocktail parties, dinners, gallery openings and nightclub inaugurations)
• Create and maintain updated a customer list, ensuring new clients for the business.
• Received a recognition as one of the Top 5 events in 2013 for one of my original events.
• Quick promotion from intern to PR Liaison.
• Landed one of the biggest accounts for Rumba Bogota, including exclusive deals and media reports with a launch party in Cancun.
BILINGUAL TUTOR, Freelance, Bogota, Colombia
APR 2011-MAY 2013
• Freelance tutoring English to Colombian students (basic grammar and speaking).
• Participation in social programs, teaching English and other school subjects to the less fortunate in third world villages of Colombia.
TALLER ALUZINARTE , Technical Degree in Art, 2013
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA and
FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, BA in Psychology (on hold), 2008-2011
Daniel has been a great friend of mine ever since I met him 4 years ago in Berkeley. He helped me learn Spanish for my Spanish class at school. Good teacher, very knowledgeable. I’d recommend him for anyone who wants to get the fundamentals.
He is a very dedicated teacher. What I love the most about him is his vast knowledge in literature. With this in mind I can pick any book in Spanish and I know we can discuss it together. He is really good at breaking language down, and explaining in an understanding way.
Dani is the perfect Spanish tutor. He's not only perfectly fluent (native) in Spanish, but he also has a great understanding of Latin cultures, which is huge help when learning the language. He is very dedicated and wants to see you succeed, so he will go above and beyond in every lesson.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$95||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$195||$150|