I am very understanding of whom i am teaching to, I start by reading an italian text (for example a recipe) and asking if there are new words that they would like to understand the meaning of, after that we analyze the words and I put them in various sentences so they understand better the meaning of them.
In other words I prefer using a non-orthodox method to teach, I like to be non-ordinary so my students can remember more from the lesson.
I love to demonstrate how to create authentic extraordinary dishes and:
Food hygiene - washing hands at the beginning and in between touching raw and ready-to-eat ingredients
Math - counting, dividing portions, doubling recipes, adding and subtracting
Recognizing ingredients and learning their origin
Recognizing kitchen equipment and learning how to use it
Reading and following recipes in order to create the final dish
Different tastes, textures and foods
Time and patience
The science of cooking
Dexterity, fine motor skills and coordination and carrying or pouring without spilling, opening containers and packets, weighing.
I am a Business graduate, but during my high school and University years I have dedicated myself into helping my colleagues with private English lessons and Italian Cuisine lessons, I helped them improve and succeed into business English based classes.
Bilingual Graduate seeking a position in Marketing, Social Media or Business Consulting. Self-driven, detail oriented professional leveraging analytical skills to help drive growth in a collaborative corporate environment.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Rome, Italy
• B.S. in Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing Management
• Graduated November 2018
• GPA 3.50
• Finance and Banking program and earned an overall GPA of 4.0
Jonica Fruits and Olive Oil Export Company (2013-2014) Calabria, Italy
Junior Business Consultant
• Conducted and coordinated product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
• Created informative reportages that highlighted relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Increased marketing presence and improved logistics network.
• Created PowerPoint slide decks for monthly presentations to the senior management team.
Kaulon Centre of Music Calabria, Italy
Junior Marketing Associate (2014-2017)
• Worked directly with management to create marketing plan which increased festival participation by 20 percent.
• Monitored budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
• Recommended website and campaign optimizations.
• Researched and implemented marketing tools to support our promotional projects (social media scheduling).
• Initiated a series of marketing campaigns including email, print, and social media
Fai- Fondo Ambiente Italiano (2014) Riace, Italy
• As a Bilingual Cicerone (Italian and English-Speaking Tour Guide) I showed groups round attractions such as historic monuments. I was responsible for:
Undertaking research and planning tours, preparing and giving presentations, offering sightseeing advice, organizing and leading excursions, problem solving, translating and interpreting, transporting and accompanying tourists.
Association des Guides et Scouts d'Europe (2006-2011) Calabria, Italy
• I was responsible for organizing the activities of the group and training the youth members through the Scout program utilizing Leadership skills. Coordinated, mentored, and trained several scout troops. Led weekly meetings and organized yearly summer camps. Secured parent involvement and participation in activities.
AIRC- The Italian Foundation for Cancer Research (2009-2015) Calabria, Italy
• I was Responsible for: Approaching individuals, schools, universities, local authorities, shops and commercial organizations for sponsorship and donations. Organizing and helping with traditional fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events.
ADDITIONAL EXPERTISE AND INFORMATION
Financial Acumen: Basic Accounting, Business Economics, Strategic Planning, Corporate Policy.
Technology: Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Languages: English, Italian, French, Latin, Greek
cooking lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest baking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, traditional cooking lessons for all!
Taking health cuisine lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$85||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$190||$200|