I am very understanding of whom I am teaching to, I start by reading an Italian text and asking if there are new words that they would like to understand the meaning of, after that we analyze the words and i put them in various sentences, so they understand better the meaning of them.
In other words, I prefer using a non-orthodox method to teach, I like to be non-ordinary so my students can remember more from the lesson
I am a Business graduate, but during my high school and University years I have dedicated myself into helping my colleagues with private English lessons to improve and to succeed into business English based classes. My colleagues always thank me because i helped them succeed important business English classes.
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore Rome, Italy
• B.S. in Business Administration, Concentration in Management
• Graduated November 2018
• GPA 3.50
RELATED COURSEWORK AND COLLEGIATE ACCOLADES
• Degree Research Thesis “The Experiential Marketing: The Walt Disney Case”
• Finance and Banking at the Utrecht University
• Corporate Strategy and Policy, Business Economics, Economic Policy, Marketing.
• Financial Accounting, Finance and Banking, Financial Mathematics, Corporate Finance, Planning and Control
• Advanced Intermediate French
• Advanced Italian, Latin and Ancient Greek
Jonica Fruits and Olive Oil Export Company Calabria, Italy
• Defined project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; formed project team; established project budget.
• Validated resource requirements and developed cost estimate models.
• Conducted and coordinated financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
• Interpreted, evaluated and interrelated research data and developed integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
• Created informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlighted relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Conducted insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
• Increased marketing presence and improved logistics network.
• Created PowerPoint slide decks for monthly presentations to the senior management team.
Kaulon Centre of Music Calabria, Italy
• Worked directly with management to create marketing plan which increased festival participation by 20 percent
• Analyzed sales funnels and customer intent.
• Reported on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
• Monitored budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns.
• Recommended website and campaign optimizations.
• Researched and implemented marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling).
• Worked closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
• Initiated a series of marketing campaigns including email, print, and social media
Social Media Analyst Calabria, Italy
• Identified habits of our online customers and suggested ways to reach a broader audience.
• Maintained a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness.
• Coordinated with the Social Media Manager and the Marketing department to design advertising campaigns.
• Ensured timely responses to customers and followers’ queries and comments.
• Advised other employees on their social media activity (e.g. how to respond to comments and questions by customers and what to share on personal or company accounts).
ADDITIONAL EXPERTISE AND INFORMATION
Financial Acumen: Basic Accounting, Business Economics, Strategic Planning, Corporate Policy
Technology: Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Languages: English, Italian, French, Latin, Greek
Interests: Traveling and Travel Management, Reading, Photography, Cooking
italian lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|