I am a senior at Indiana University majoring in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Music. I am knowledgeable and passionate about these subjects, and I am a very patient and flexible with people of all ages. I typically educate others through discussion, visuals, and real life application of topics and then through example problems. I am always willing to work with you if other methods work better, and I am good at simplifying difficult topics.
I have been giving lessons for three years on a volunteer basis. I have tutored students of all ages up through freshman year of college in Biology, Chemistry, and Music Theory. These students have gone on to pass core classes and have gained a better understanding for these fields in the future.
High School Diploma
• With academic and technical honors
• From Greenfield Central High School
• Finishing GPA: 4.085 on a 4.0 scale
• Currently Enrolled
• Major: Biology
• Minor: Chemistry and Music Studies
Greenfield Central Science Department
• Volunteer work
o Assisted in cutting, filing, distribution, copying of, and grading of papers
o Assisted in lab setup
o Assisted in student tutoring
• Employed by Greenfield Central Aquatics Team
• Taught half hour lessons with children and teens
Keystone Science Institute
• Volunteer work
o Helped to set up for large events
o Helped file, type up, and distribute papers
o Participated in various educational role playing skits
o Helped educate teachers and young adults on the subject of ecology
Indiana University Bloomington
• Intercollegiate EMS
o First Aided at Hockey Games
o First Aided at Little 5 practices
• Led and organized a school community service day for the entire student body
• Led and organized a dinner night at the Ronald McDonald house in Indianapolis
• Led and organized a FUSE exposition for Greenfield, Indiana to empower and educate parents with children who have disabilities
• Planned and led many Student Council activities such as pep rallies, Shave Your Head for Riley, and food drives
• Typing: 70 words/minute
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Hard working
• Attentive to detail
• Public speaking: received an A in Indiana University’s college course
• First Aid
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|