My teaching method is one which is very flexible to the individual I am working with. While tutoring I tend to look for the student's areas of strength and weakness and from there help them to bolster the areas they are weak in, while still encouraging them in the areas they excel.
I am currently a Masters Student at the University of Miami receiving my degree in Biomedical Engineering with a concentration in Biomaterials and Regenerative Medicine. I received my undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering from Florida Gulf Coast University graduating Summa Cum Laude and top of my class.
$35/hr for Below College Level Biology
$50/hr for College Level Biology
$35/hr for Below College Level Chemistry
$50/hr for College Level Chemistry
$35/hr for Below College Level Physics
$50/hr for College Level Physics
$30/hr for Below College Level Math
$50/hr College Level Math
- M.S. Biomedical Engineering (January 2019 - May 2020)
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering (August 2014 - May 2018)
- Archbishop McCarthy High School (August 2010 - May 2014)
- Teaching Assistant for General Chemistry 1, Design for Manufacturing, Biomedical Engineering Product Design (January 2015 - May 2018)
- Private Tutor for College Level Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Math (Calculus 1 - 3, Differential Equations, Statistics)
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$30|