I would be happy to tutor GCSE or A-Level Biology or Maths. My teaching method would be tailored to the individual student and their particular learning style. I like to keep lessons varied, interactive and as fun as possible, rather than stick to a lecture-style session.
I have an A in A-Level Maths and Biology and a 2:1 Hons degree in Human Biology from Kings College London and currently work as a Technology Consultant for the global professional services firm Accenture. I tutored Maths whilst studying at University to 3 GCSE students for a charity called Action Tutoring. Whilst they were not able to disclose the grades of the students that I taught, they were achieving up to 2 grades higher in their practice tests by the end of the tuition.
2011-2015 King’s College London: BSc (Hons) Anatomy, Developmental & Human Biology 2:1
2003-2010 Nottingham Girls High School A-Level: Maths (A), Biology (A), Chemistry (B)
GCSEs: 9A*s, 1A (including Maths and English)
2017-present: Accenture Plc Technology Consultant
• Lead the Programme Office for a £27million project covering both CMA and PSD2 regulatory change, managing an offshore resource.
• Defined, mobilised and managed all governance processes including risk management and escalation, action management and change control
• Responsible for all programme governance actions, including weekly CIO comms that reach CEO level of the Retail Bank.
• Responsible and accountable for organising, preparing and facilitating the senior steering committees and cross business unit alignment sessions, where all decisions related to the programme requirements were passed through.
2015: Action Tutoring
GCSE Maths Tutor
• Aiding the development of students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
• Raising the standard of student attainment, monitoring and supporting student progress.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills gained alongside problem solving and critical thinking.
2012: Gap Medics
• Government hospital placement based in Tanzania, shadowing a range of healthcare professionals and attaining extensive clinical experience.
• Theoretical knowledge gained through global health tutorials and practical application with patients.
• Unique cultural experience improving adaptability and capacity to deal with uncertainty
2015: King’s College London Leadership and Professional Skills Award
• Award providing the framework to enhance professional skills and existing leadership experience, engaging in dialogue with a range of employers enhancing commercial awareness, personal development and employability
2012: ASDAN Universities Award
• Award designed for development, assessment and accreditation for personal and social skills including career planning, global awareness and problem solving. Completed in conjunction with Gap Medics Placement
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||$19|