My teaching method is very student-centered. Hence, I always incorporate activities that allows the student to be actively engaged in the lesson 100% of the time. I approach my students with a very patient and understanding attitude as I understand the frustrations that they may encounter as a learner of a second language. I pay special attention to each learner's needs and cater to them.
I am a Teacher with a Bachelor of Education in Business and Computer Studies. I have been teaching English for the past three years. I have taught students who are predominantly from all over the world. I have taught both kids and adults alike. I am good at teaching topics such as Business English, Medical English and Traveling.
REVIEW: Experienced English teacher with passion for both written words and teaching, uses this passion to connect students to the material. Possesses good presentation and communication skills that ensure students learn the material presented as well as they can.
OBJECTIVE: To obtain an Online Teacher position where I can help students to learn English.
• Good human relations & customer service skills
• Good organization & analytical skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Good problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and operate within a dynamic environment.
• High level of confidentiality and integrity
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite applications
QUALIFICATION: University of Technology, Jamaica Sept. 2013- August 2018
Bachelor of Education in Business and Computer Studies (Pending)
• Business Studies Major
Core Modules successfully completed include:
Introduction to Macroeconomics
Legal Environment of Business
St. Catherine High School Sept. 2011- July 2013
Five (5) CXC CAPE subjects ( Units 1&2)
The Manning’s School Sept. 2006- July 2011
Eight (8) CXC CSEC subjects including Mathematics and English A
EXPERIENCE: Bibo Global Opportunity, Makati City, Philippines February 2016 –Present
Position: Online English Teacher
Duties included: - Teaching English Language to foreign students
Old Harbour High School, 33 South Street, St. Cath. January- March 2018
Position: Business Education Teacher
• Conducting small group and individual classroom activities based on differential learning needs to ensure that all of the students are learning at full potential
• Using positive reinforcement methods to redirect negative behaviours
• Developed weekly lesson plans based on student objectives and curriculum standards.
• Created innovative classroom presentations to teach sometimes complex concepts.
• Developed and implemented an individual classroom style conducive to learning.
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|