I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering from the University of Minnesota Duluth. I can provide lessons in math and science up to a college level and even provide insight as to where these subject areas can be used in your future. Lessons can take whatever form a student prefers: help on specific homework problems, test preparation, or guided lessons given a specific topic. Location Flexible.
I have been informally tutoring my peers as long as I can remember, but I never accepted a formal tutoring job in college due to a lack of time. However, I was asked to become a formal university tutor every semester in college due to my high performance in math, science, and engineering. Despite the lack of formal tutoring experience, I am confident that my level of knowledge will be sufficient to help my students achieve grades above the level of fellow peers.
Process Engineer Tetra Pak, Winsted, MN June 2015 to Jan 2017
• Designed processes and CIP systems for dairy manufacturing facilities
• Modeled predicted utility consumption and waste production for a greenfield plant
• Specified process equipment, prepared engineering documentation and drawings
• Verified that designs complied with applicable regulations
• Commissioned plants and verified performance criteria were met
Lab Technician Minnesota Valley Testing Labs, New Ulm, MN Summer ’12 and ‘13
• Performed experiments to detect contaminants in soil and water samples
• Maintained laboratory notebooks for solution preparation and proper test documentation
Greenfield Plant Design: Dairy Powder Processing July 2015 to Jan 2017
• Designed processes for milk reception, storage, separation, standardization, and plant CIP
• Developed tools to predict production of waste and usage of water, steam, and coolant
• Performed hygienic risk assessment of pre-installation process design
• Determined cost of process equipment to be purchased for installation
Cheese Plant Commissioning Aug 2016
• Verified proper installation of all process components and resolved any discrepancies
• Started process equipment to verify performance criteria were met
Plant Expansion Quotation Aug 2016 to Jan 2017
• Met with customer to understand criteria for new throughput and process modifications
• Created solution with two options to compare benefits of new vs. existing equipment
University of Minnesota Duluth
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering May 2015 GPA 3.6/4.0
Environmental Engineering Minor
• Separation Processes
• Organic Chemistry
• Environmental Chemistry
• Unit Operations Laboratory
• Design of Engineering Experiments
• Fluid Mechanics
• Heat and Mass Transfer
• Tau Beta Pi Honor Society Member Sept 2014 to Present
• Dean’s List Sept 2012 to May 2015
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|