My lesson plan will be entirely student based. I'll help with what the student wants to focus on, as well as look over past assignments to understand what needs to be worked on and help turn any shortcomings into strengths.
Graduated from the University of Alabama in May with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering. Detailed class knowledge is still fresh on my mind. I'm an Engineer in Training currently working as an Operations Technician at a biodiesel plant.
GPA: 3.71/4.0. Top 7% on Physics and Chemistry section of MCAT.
The University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa, AL
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, May 2018
• GPA: 3.71/4.0; Magna Cum Laude
• President’s list: Fall 2014, Spring 2015; Dean’s list: Fall 2015, Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
• Recipient of the Martha Shannen Reid Memorial Scholarship and the Presidential Scholarship
Knowledge of the calibration and operation procedures for advanced lab equipment
Obtained from two semester credits of the following academic labs:
General Chemistry, Biology, Organic Chemistry, Physics, Basic CHE Lab, Unit Operations Laboratory
Revamping the Unit Operations Laboratory, Spring 2018
The University of Alabama – Chemical Engineering Department – Tuscaloosa, AL
• Selected new equipment to be purchased and installed to digitize the existing 25-foot-tall glass distillation column
• Defined the parameters of hazardous situations in order to install alarms and computerized safeguards to the system
• Composed a standard operating procedure for the system to ensure safe and effective future usage
• Designed short experiments future students will perform once the column has been successfully revamped
Engineer in Training (EIT)
SAChE Certificate Program
• Inherently Safer Design
• Safety in the Chemical Process Industries
ChemCAD Microsoft Excel Data and Error Analysis Technical Writing Detail Oriented Methodical Problem Solving
Highly Motivated Excellent Communicator
Operations Technician, July 2018 to Present
Hero BX – Moundville, AL
Back of House Team Member, May 2018 to July 2018
Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe – Tuscaloosa, AL
Logistics Specialist, March 2018 to July 2018
Office Depot – Tuscaloosa, AL
Flow Team Member, June 2015 to August 2016
Target – Bee Cave, TX
Lifeguard, May 2015 to August 2015
Alpha Guards – Austin, TX
Swim Instructor/Camp Counselor, May 2012 to August 2014
West Austin Athletic Club – Austin, TX
Food Runner/Busser, November 2013 to May 2014
Pei Wei Asian Diner – Bee Cave, TX
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|