I am able to give classes to secondary education students as well as higher education students. I utilize the Socratic Method in whist teaching students. I am very patient and prefer students reach conclusions on their own rather than simply telling them.
I am a chemical engineer who has been tutoring college level mathematics and chemistry for 3+ years. Average of 25% increase in test scores with these subjects. I have worked in many chemical plants as well as in a functional optimization
Results-oriented Analyst adept at managing and breaking down large volumes of information. Proactive at heading off issues in operations, workflow and production by uncovering trends affecting business success.
• Thermal control systems
• Design and analysis
• System analysis
• Statistical analysis skills • Leadership ability
• Industry analyst relations
• Hazardous chemicals
• Chemicals handling
TECHNICAL ANALYST: GLOBAL PHENOLICS – SOLVENTS NAM | 06/2017 to Current
Sasol - Houston, Texas
• POC for Solvents/Phenolics production technology, products, and applications
• Provide analytical support to M&S/Production management in the region to shape the strategy and assist production.
• Support Solvents/Phenolics cross-regional optimization initiatives such as product swaps (like or unlike) and tolling process developments/agreements
• Lead market intelligence efforts for Solvents/Phenolics in the region to include supply/demand analysis, tracking of imports/exports, competitor analyses, cost to serve and development of industry cost curves
• Proactive assessment and communication of threats or opportunities resulting from information obtained from market intelligence.
• Support the implementation of company, SBU or product division strategies e.g. Growth in India, Nigeria etc
• Digitalization and Digital catalyst focal point for Solvents/Phenolics
• Assist cross functional teams to execute market/customer and/or product growth strategies
CHEMICAL ENGINEER | 01/2017 to 06/2017
Metton America - Houston, TX
• Evaluated production activities and provided suggestions for quality improvements and cost control.
• Maintained all technology documentation, providing updates and addendums when required.
• Managed four operators in chemical processing plant, maintaining overall product quality.
• Established proper processes to meet production capacity demands.
• Monitored installation and operations to consistently meet rigorous customer requirements.
CONTROLS SUBMITTAL ENGINEER | 08/2016 to 01/2017
Unify Energy Solutions - Houston, TX
• Create control point layout per customer specification
• Create and edit control sequence of operations for HVAC units
• Prepare control valve and damper submittal
University of Oklahoma - Norman, OK | Bachelor of Science
Chemical Engineering, 2016
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|