I once worked as a teacher in a linguistic school, I have instructed elementary and middle school students to learn math, science, and English. I have coached 45 students to successfully pass the relevant academic test. I always base my class on students' needs, I care about their every progress, encourage and help them to go further.
I'm Chinese and grow up in China. I finished a bachelor's degree at Beijing Normal University (in China). Currently, I'm a graduate student at the University of La Verne, in the master of science in leadership and management program. I have been giving private lessons since 2016. As a native speaker, I am not only able to read, write, and speak in Chinese, but also quite familiar with Chinese culture and Chinese mindset.
* 10% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes
48 hours earlier.
* 35% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes
within 48 hours.
* 60% of your total amount will be charged if you cancel or make any changes
within 24 hours.
There will be an extra charge for a journey of more than 30 minutes. (depends on the distance)
Yuxi Chen (Evelyn)
Master of Science in Leadership and Management
Concentration: Organizational Development
University of La Verne, La Verne, CA GPA:3.86/4.0
Bachelor of Management
Concentration: Logistics Management
Beijing Normal University, China
Professional Certificate: Certified Management Accountant (CMA), exams passed.
Affiliation: The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business (IMA)
Sichuan Xiangshan Medical Company, China
• Acted with the sales manager to develop and communicate with potential clients (spoke to four clients per week on average) and eventually closed multiple business deals
• Collaborated with sales team (around 15 people) to analyze the market and formulate marketing strategies
• Arranged and participated in negotiating meetings with customers and established the final transaction price
Easy Linguistics International, China
• Instructed elementary and middle school students to learn math, science, English, and chemistry twice a week
• Coached 45 students to successfully pass the relevant academic test
Asia Leadership Institute, Beijing, China
• Designed solutions to address the problem of infant mortality in poor areas of India due to the lack of incubators
• Developed bargaining strategies based on actual business cases
• Interacted with Harvard graduates to learn from their expertise and business experience
• Computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Language: Mandarin (proficient in speaking, reading, and writing), English
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||$145||$90|