According to my several years of experiences in the field of Chinese teaching, I know very well the difficulties of the French when they learn Chinese.
My methodology for each course:
- to learn new words, sentences, grammar
- to integrate the new content into the conversation in order to know how to speak Chinese in daily life
- to use songs, sketches, films and other interesting means in order to make the course more dynamic
- doing exercises (listening or writing) according to the particular difficulties of my students
-bachelor degree _English in international business at the university of industry in Chinat( GPA: 90/100);
-bachelor degree applied foreign languages (English, Chinese, French)
- master degree trilingual negotiation in international trade (GPA in Master 1: 14.5/20 , ranked 7 th in the grade)
- 3 years of experiences: teacher of Chinese culture and language within the association of Isère le Panda (it is an association , aiming at promoting Chinese culture and language to the French) ( range of age of my students : 10 - 60 years old)
- 4 years of experience: Chinese classes (home, individuals, range of age : 10 - 14 years old)
chinese lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest listening comprehension - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, accent reduction - chinese lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$43||$33|