My teaching methodology is based on the situation of each student. By understanding what they need, what their learning patterns are and what their knowledge level is, I will try to come up a way that help him enjoy the subject while learning it and learn it efficiently.
I am an electrical and computer engineer graduated from University of Michigan-Ann Arbor with a Master degree in April 2018, have 2 years of tutoring experience in Physics, Math as well as Engineering classes during my bachelor and master studies in campus.
1. Master of Science, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor (Graduated in April, 2018)
• Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Course work:
Advance embedded system, Embedded system control, Integrated vehicle system design, Linear system control, Advance topic in electric motor, Self-driving cars: Perception and Control
2. Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison (Graduated in May, 2016)
• Major: Electrical Engineering
• Course work:
Power Electronics, Electric Motor And Drives, Signal Processing, Electrodynamics, Alternative Power Source, Microprocessor Design, Integrated Analogy Circuit Design
1. Continental Automotive Systems, Inc (July 2018 – Current), Auburn Hills, MI
2. Continental Automotive Systems, Inc (July 2017 – April 2018), Auburn Hills, MI
Software engineering intern of customer application software team
3. The Athletic Department, University of Michigan (September 2016 – December 2016), Ann Arbor, MI
Tutor of PHYSICS and ECE COURSES for student athletes
4. Undergraduate Learning Center, University of Wisconsin-Madison (January 2015 – May 2016), Madison, WI
Tutor of Physics and ECE course for engineering students
- Drop-in tutoring
- One-on-one tutoring for underrepresented minority students including first semester transfer students,
students with disabilities, students on academic probation, and women engineering students
Study Table Facilitator for PHYSICS 202 (Fundamental Physics II for engineering students)
- Hold small lecture for the purpose of course supplement to students with unprepared science base.
5. Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, UW-Madison (January 2016 – May 2016), Madison, WI
Student Assistant for ECE 376 (electric circuit course)
6. Engineering General Resources, University of Wisconsin-Madison (January 2015 – December 2015), Madison, WI
- Consulted design and fabrication process for the first year engineering design lab.
1. UW-Madison GUTS tutoring, University of Wisconsin Madison (January 2014 – May 2014), Madison, WI
Tutor for Math (Calculus)
1. Computer skills: ARM architecture, C, Java, C++, Python, Linux
2. Software: MS office, Eclipse, Matlab, Altium, Keil uVision4, Photoshop, Simulink, StateFlow, DSpace, EAGLE
3. Hardware: Soldering, Hot air soldering, Mill, Lathe, Woodworking
4. Equipment and Tools experience: Oscilloscopes, Function generator, Digital multi-meter, Lauterbach, logic analyzer, breakout box
5. Language skills: English, Chinese
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - chinese lessons for all!
Taking accent reduction - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|