My teaching methodology always starts from creative practice. I don't believe that everyone learns the same way so why teach the same way.
The first couple of classes we will learn the fundamentals using a variety of techniques before honing in on a style that suites you best .
We can also look at your lifestyle. Working out is just one aspect so exploring nutrition and other parts of your life style is important if fitness and well-being is your aim.
Fun is always something that comes into the practice. I'm not a huge fan of working out for the sake of working out. I like to learn new skills, it's enjoyable, fun, rewarding. It also just so happens that circus gets you gladiator fit which is an added bonus
I have been in the circus industry for 6 years. I graduated 3 years ago from the National Centre For Circus Arts, a degree program specialises in Circus. This is one of the most prestigious universities for Circus arts in Europe.
I am now artistic director for Living Room Circus, a London based Circus Company as well as a freelance movement specialist and circus teacher.
I have a passion for circus in which, health, well-being and fitness is part of the equation.
I specialise in teaching
- Hand to Hand
- Chinese Pole
- Acrobatics & Acro movement
- juggling & Poi
These are the main disciplines I teach but I have other skills. contact me if you're interested in another circus disapline and if i can't help than I will definitely know someone who can.
£50 hour is for one on one in person private class. Group classes are at a discounted rate, Please contact me for further details. Cancellation policy - 24 hours notice must be given or full payment required.
Four month intense foundation course in Circus arts - Aircraft Circus
Degree in circus arts - National Centre For Circus Arts
Three week circus skills course - Invisible Circus
- Ten years of Gym and nutrition experience
- Three years working with Living Room Circus. This includes creating 3 full productions where my role was to create the circus and aid the performers in reaching their goals.
- Three years of freelance movement specialist and circus directing. Being hired by different companies in which to aid circus and non circus performers with circus technique and fitness
Constantly attending workshops to update and evolve my knowledge within the circus industry
- Regular teaching to circus and no circus students including directing and teaching back at my University The National Centre For Circus Arts.
circus lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest juggling lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, slacklining lessons for all!
Taking clown arts lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|