Soccer is a game that requires skills, but also confidence. We will work hard with each other to create confidence on and off the ball while also working on specific areas of need based on you! And, most importantly, we will have fun!
I have been playing soccer for twenty-two years and have coached all ages (5 years old to senior's in high school). I have three years of coaching high school girls teams. I have 10 years of experience coaching younger children!
M.A. in Secondary Education English (5-9, 9-12¬) and Special Education (5-12, English) from Manhattanville College,
(est.) May 2019
B.A in Education and Literature from Juniata College, magna cum laude, May 2015
Secondary Emphasis in Performing Arts
A.A. in Performance Theatre from Montgomery College, May 2013
• Saucy Wench Award for acting at the Folger Shakespeare Theatre in DC
• Scholarships: Summer Dinner Theatre three time recipient, Juniata College, Manhattanville College
• NJCAA National Champion for Women’s Soccer at Montgomery College
Child Development Work Experience
• Program Assistant- Modern Fantasy Writing, John Hopkins Center for Talented Youth, Summer 2018: Assisting with instructional preparation; aiding the instructor with classroom management; observe and record students progress; tutoring students one-on-one.
• Associate Teacher in Third Grade, Greenwich Academy, July 2017-June 2018: Created and taught various subjects including, math (Singapore), social studies, and reading; Developed and transformed spelling curriculum based off Sitton program; Refined and detailed writing curriculum. Incorporated Growth Mindset into the curriculum across all subjects; Implemented Responsive Classroom and 1-2-3 Magic management techniques.
• Associate Teacher in Kindergarten, Greenwich Academy, August 2016- June 2017: Taught and created lessons for various subjects including math (Stern blocks, Singapore), reading (Recipe for Reading), Social Studies (character development and famous women), and writing; Developed poetry unit; Implemented Responsive Classroom management technique.
• Assistant/Head JV Soccer Coach, Greenwich Academy, Fall 2015, 2016, and 2017: Applied numerous soccer coaching techniques and methods; Assessed talents and abilities of players; Managed schedule; Provided support on and off the pitch; Encouraged a team mentality.
• After School Assistant, Greenwich Academy, January 2016-June 2016: Created a safe and engaging environment; Encouraged free play; Created and implemented various crafts and games; Fostered meaningful relationships with parents and students.
• Lead Counselor and Supervisor, Takoma Soccer, Inc., Spring and Summer Soccer Camps 2009-2017: Led Junior counselors; Led and coached league play, and individual teams for students ages 4-12; Provided first aid.
• Member, Kappa Delta Pi, Education Honors Society, December 2017
• Responsive Classroom Attendee, Responsive Classroom Workshop, December 2016
• Event Planner, Juniata’s Madrigal, Fall 2014: Managed budget of $15,000, for up to 800 attendees, coordinated 70+ volunteers, planned decorations and floor plan, compiled and created handbook for future planners.
• Assistant, Head/Artistic Director of Summer Dinner Theatre, Summer 2013/2014: Managed, and registered 100+ students; Wrote artist contracts; Created a “Handbook” for the job; Collaborated with interns and staff daily; Charted and distributed dinner schedule for staff; Maintained, arranged, and inspected records.
• Volunteer, Teen Advisory Group (TAG) for Montgomery County Public Library system, 2008-2010: two year member of monthly advisory board; organized “Harry Potter Day” (Location, marketing, food, crafts, trivia, etc.); started Book Club.
soccer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$35||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$30||Not available|