My teaching methodology is to be there for my students whenever they need me. I believe that all my students can improve and I whole heartedly believe in them. To ensure their success, I let them know my schedule so they can call or message me with any questions outside of tutoring sessions. I also emphasize repetition in my instruction, along with the importance of certain studying techniques. I have tutored individuals in middle school, high school, and college.
I am a college graduate who is currently enrolled in a diagnostic medical sonography program.
I have been tutoring biology and math for 2 years, had 3 students I tutored in this subject.
I have aided students in improving their grades by at least a half letter grade (most of my students improved by a full letter grade).
For travel, NJ customers only. No NY customers unless for webcam lessons.
Cancellation fee - $10
I am negotiable with my rate under specific circumstances (talk to me and we can figure something out to make sure student improves in school)
Disclaimer - Webcam lessons limit the tutoring experience, so I would suggest the student has a phone to send me pictures of their materials in order for me to give them the best tutoring experience I can.
- American Institute — Clifton Campus in Clifton, NJ
Expected Graduation Date: September 2020 with DMS Certification
- Fairleigh Dickinson University – Florham Campus in Madison, NJ
Graduated: December 2018 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology
- Member of the Beta Beta Beta Biology Honor’s Society since 2016
- Executive Board member for the Pan-African Culture Club and the Latin American Student Association
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (Aug. 2014 - Dec. 2018) :
- 4 years’ experience in a laboratory setting: conducting experiments, collecting data, performing data analysis, producing scholarly reports, and working in lab groups. Well-versed with laboratory techniques, including but not limited to:
light/fluorescence/scanning microscopy, dissection of plants and animals, molecular cloning (PCR), restriction analysis, agarose gel electrophoresis, gel documentation, centrifugation techniques, culturing various non-pathogenic organisms, inoculation, UV/Vis spectrophotometry, southern/western/northern blotting, testing for mutations, transduction, conjugation, breeding generations of drosophila and C. elegans, differential staining techniques.
- Grant Proposal Research: The Evolution of the Human Vomeronasal Organ – Spring Semester 2018
- Two years of tutoring experience in Biology and Math materials
- Gaining a lot of technical skills with scanning using ultrasound machines; familiar with thyroid protocol, abdominal protocol, and aorta protocol, continuing to learn Carotid and lower extremities protocol
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|