I believe immersion and oral practice are the best methods for learning a language and being able to speak easily. Practicing speaking regularly will lead to fluency. I also believe having an accurate accent is very important in both comprehension and expression. I learned French as a second language so I understand that speaking is challenging and sometimes scary, but don't worry, we all start somewhere!
I am a recent college graduate with a degree in French language. I have tutored all levels of French and have studied abroad, lived, and worked in France twice. I am a native English speaker so I understand the challenge of learning a foreign language.
-Education: University of Redlands, B.A. French, Minors: Business Administration and Media and Visual Culture Studies
-Dean’s Honor Roll
-French Tutor at the University of Redlands, Academic Success Center
• CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association) certified tutor.
-Bilingual Production Assistant in Paris, France - Microsoft Studios, The Coalition- The Gears Pro Circuit Paris Open
• Assisted the event producer in general event planning and organizing.
• Acted as the translator between participating companies, as the only Anglophone who spoke both
French and English.
Bilingual Marketing and Publicity Intern in Paris, France - La Cathédrale Américaine à Paris
• Researched and produced ideas to advertise “Les Dimanches Musicaux” at the cathedral.
• Assisted Les Arts George V in their non-profit efforts, including social media management.
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|