My teaching method is comparing problems with real-life experiences, trust me, most of these problems are what you do day-to-day. I also use mnemonics, such as songs to teach my students definitions. I always break concepts down to the lowest possible step that you can understand, because I get it, not everyone is a genius. If you ask me, I also learn concepts by breaking it down to the most understandable step, so I'll teach you the way I learned it!
I am still a college student, but I have been teaching for as long as I can remember, both professionally & outside the work setting. The good thing is I am still taking classes like you, and I have taken most of these classes before you so they are still fresh in my memory. Thanks to me, I have had students remember formats and formulas for solving problems forever.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Associate of Science degree in Liberal Sciences, with realistic leadership, teamwork, and community service experience.
• Experienced group leader, collaborator, and facilitator.
• Enrolled in the University of Texas at Dallas Pre-medical Biology degree program.
• Proficiency in basic computer operations, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint including advanced functions.
• Over 2 years’ experience of working under stressful conditions.
• Well-developed listening and communication skills.
• Coordinated and Co-anchored events of 20 to 50 children and adults.
• Applied critical thinking skills and professional etiquette in research groups.
• Advocated the incorporation of notifications/alerts reporting the Air Quality Index in Local News Stations’ Weather Applications.
• Presented project and research data at honors in action workshop.
Supervision and Administration
• Supervised and monitored new teachers on the orders of the school proprietress.
• Organized and documented school records.
• Prepared comprehensive reports for school use.
The University of Texas at Dallas- Richardson, TX 2018
Candidate for Bachelor of Science Degree – Biology, Pre-med
North Lake College – Irving, TX 2016-2018
Associate of Science Degree – Liberal Sciences, GPA 3.96
Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member
Sustainability Awareness & Global Education Scholar
Great Testimony Group of Schools – Lagos, Nigeria 2014-2015
Secretary, secondary school teacher
First Star Schools – Lagos, Nigeria 2013-2014
Secretary, primary school teacher
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$60|