My teaching methodology is engaging the student to think critically, develop, and to create real world examples in which could be applied to the subject. I believe in repetition reinforcement along with practical application of testing knowledge through quiz checkpoints.
I am a current graduate student studying medical science, and I have been tutoring biological sciences, microbiology, genetics, and cell biology since the year 2015 and teaching since 2013. I also have a Bachelors Degree in Biology and Business Administration.
Program Development Specialist and Mentor
FUSION YOUTH MINISTRIES, Fort Worth, Tx
December 2016- Present
• Specialized in developing and coordinating youth focused events
• Developed effective mentorship program that focuses on individual academic and spiritual guidance
• Organized and managed several school aged children in classroom settings and created various lesson plans spiritually focused
• Analyzed account profiles and information to expand advertising reach to target markets
• Highly skilled in web development and accessibility of user-friendly functions
• Facilitates the smooth functioning of the department to which assigned by performing administrative tasks and clerical duties
• Clinical knowledge and skill, or ability to develop knowledge and skills required for organization and executive management
CHILDREN’S COURTYARD, Arlington, Tx
June 2014- January 2016
• Assist faculty members with classroom instruction, exams, record keeping, other miscellaneous projects and correspond with students on Blackboard or related inter-campus communication system
• Enforce administration policies and rules governing students
• Grade homework and tests, and compute and record results, using answer sheets or electronic marking devices; Observe students' performance, and record relevant data to assess progress
• Monitor and manage administrative files, documents in regards to student’s progress and faculty
biology lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|