Graduated high school early and am currently studying Education and Psychology with minors in French and English. Doing research in mathematics and cryptology. I speak three languages fluently and love to teach science, history, english and math. I grew up in Europe and have rich understanding of art, history, and languages throughout the various experiences. I am currently working toward becoming a certified teacher ad teacher is truly my passion. I love helping others learn and working with people to understand new concepts and ideas.
I tutor fourth grader in math for a year, college students in English and French for two years as well as teach swim lessons for six years. Tutoring has been a passion of mine and I love working with different people.
I charge a bit higher for travel if you are 20 minutes or further away from where I am.
Personable and driven undergraduate at a Senior Military College with experience in organization and team management through leadership in the Corps of Cadets, tutoring and work as a camp counselor.
Norwich University August 2014 - Present
Junior, working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education and Psychology with a minor in French and English. 3.22 GPA
Lewis-Palmer High School 2014 Graduate
Swim Instructor- Norwich University, Northfield, VT 2016 – Present
• I worked with a variety of great kids at various swim levels.
• I gained organizational skills and experience writing swim plans for the lessons for each kid.
Full Time Nanny- Monument, CO 2016
• I worked as a full time nanny for a family in Monument Colorado over the summer.
• Great experience getting to know their young son and doing fun outdoor activities.
Cadet Sergeant First Class- Norwich University, Corps of Cadets, Northfield, VT 2016 – Present
• I worked with a group of thirty upperclassmen, organizing and assisting various activities and formations.
• I help ensure the academic, physical and emotional development of upperclassmen in the Corps of Cadets.
Cadet Corporal – Norwich University, Corps of Cadets, Northfield, VT 2015 – 2016
• Corporal Academic Mentor (CAM Program) responsible for assisting the academic success of the freshman class.
• Helped introduce eight freshmen to the Corps of Cadets environment while checking in on their academic and extracurricular success.
French Tutor – Norwich University, Northfield VT, 2014 - 2015
• Employed by Norwich University to tutor beginning and intermediate college level French students.
Senior Camp Counselor – Camp Bishopswood, Camden, ME 2012-2015
• Camp Counselor at an overnight camp, responsible for the health, welfare and supervision of 10-12 campers assigned to my cabin
• Worked with children ranging from 2nd grade to sophomores in high school
• Responsible for planning and conducting daily activities for the campers
• Coordinated day trips, special events, and the arrival and departure processing for campers assigned to my cabin
• Life Guard Certification- Red Cross Certification through August 6th, 2017
• CPR Qualified- Red Cross Certification through August 6th, 2017
Extracurricular Activities and Organizations
• Varsity Swim Team
• SWE (Society of Women Engineers)
• Member of PSI CHI (International Psychology Honor Society)
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Academic tutoring to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, reading lessons for all!
Taking Homework help has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|