My techniques focus on creating a customized learning plan for each student that fits their needs uniquely.
I am a student who has offered tutoring lessons for the past four years, and I study History & Literature at Harvard (with a focus on Ethnic Studies). My students have been able to succeed in job interviews, college interviews, and school projects.
-Bachelor's Degree in Double Major between History & Literature and Government.
HARVARD COLLEGE WOMEN IN LAW ASSOCIATION Cambridge, Massachusetts
Founder and President November 2018 –June 2020
• Instituted WILA as a Recognized Student group in Fall of 2018
• Developed a mentorship program between Harvard Law’s Women’s Law Association
• Currently, 190 members of the organization today.
HARVARD COLLEGE PRIMUS (FIRST-GENERATION STUDENT GROUP). Cambridge, Massachusetts
Treasurer, Social Chair April 2019-Present
• Lead a social committee to plan quarterly social events
• Worked on establishing community norms and culture
• Established new fundraising plan and budget
DEAN KELSEY’S ARTS AND HUMANITIES STUDENT ADVISORY BOARD. Cambridge, Massachusetts
Member September 2019-Present
• Attend regular meetings with the Dean of Arts and Humanities at Harvard College, Dean Robin Kelsey on student experience
• Serve on the First-Generation Experience Task Force (on which we conduct interviews and research)
• Presented 10-page report including both qualitative and quantitative research regarding the first-generation college experience in the Arts & Humanities Division at Harvard College
HARVARD UNDERGRADUATE COUNCIL EXECUTIVE CABINET Cambridge, Massachusetts
Project Manager of First-Generation Faculty Mentorship Program January 2019 – December 2019
• Presented and collaborated with various administrative offices on campus as well as student organizations.
• Recruited interest from over 60 faculty members at Harvard.
• Paired and facilitated introductions between the students and faculty members.
HARVARD INSTITUTE OF POLITICS Cambridge, Massachusetts
Historian, Steer Committee Member, Director of First Year Engagement, Member January 2019-Present
• Served as Historian of the Fellows Study Group Program, involved creation of 70-page yearbook
• Collaborated with other student groups as the Politics of Race and Ethnicity Program Steer Committee Member
• Created fun social events for t the Institute of Politics (primarily for first years, now for the general membership)
• Committee Member of the John F. Kennedy Jr. Forum (Current)
• Citizenship Tutoring (September 2018-May 2019)
OTHER ACTIVITIES: Crimson Key Society (Guidebook and Media Manager), The Themis Asteris (Siblinghood Co-Chair), Texas Club (Social Chair)
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest essay writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, Test prep for all!
Taking Resume / Cover letter writing prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$65|