1. History and Names of Computer gurus. Hardware and Software fundamentals.
2. Brainstorming Problem Solving Method Computer assisted learning(CAI) Programmed learning
3. BRAINSTORMING: Brainstorming is a group creativity technique that was designed to generate a large number of ideas for the solution of a problem. It is particularly helpful when you need to break out of stale, established patterns of thinking, so that you can develop new ways of looking at things. This can be when you need to develop new opportunities, where you want to improve the service that you offer, or when existing approaches just aren't giving you the results you want.
4. Used with your team, it helps you bring the experience of all team members into play during problem solving There are four basic rules in brainstorming. These are intended to reduce the social inhibitions that occur in groups and therefore stimulate the generation of new ideas. The expected result is a dynamic synergy that will dramatically increase the creativity of the group.
5. Problem Solving Method:
6. OBJECTIVES This method helps students to gain the ability of scientific problem solving and using it in the every area of life. Whit this method,teachers aim is to raise a youth which can solve problems in scientific way not just creating problems.
7. WHAT IS PROBLEM SOLVING METHOD? Problem solving is a process to choose and use the effective and benefical tool and behaviours among the different potentialities to reach the target. It contains scientific method,critical thinking,taking decision,examining and reflective thinking. This method is used in the process of solving a problem to generalize or to make synthesis.
8. STEPS OF PROBLEM SOLVING PROCESS 1-Choosing the topic and emergence of problem. 2-Delimitation of the problem. 3-Planning the application. 4-Preparing the working guide. 5-Providing the sources. 6-Examining the problem. 7-Getting a conclusion. 8-Disputating the topics,views and findings.
9. ADVANTAGES OF PROBLEM SOLVING METHOD It provides the active participation of the students in teaching-learning activity. It habituates student to study regularly and organized. It provides students o gain scientific view and thinking. It makes students to be interested in learning. It helps to improve the sense of responsibility of students. It provides students to face the problems boldly and to deal with it in a scientific approach.
10. It helps students to adopt the view of benefit from others ideas and to help each other. It predicates the learning to a more logical and doughty foundation. It improves the ability of making proposes and putting forward the hypothesis. It helps students to adopt the idea of not to be hurry to make a decision.
IT professional with year's experience configuring and supporting Intel Microsoft servers and computers. Background supporting Windows up to and including 10. Worked in Corporate, Military and Government organizations delivering hardware and software solutions. Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or electronically. May provide help concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, network issues, and operating systems. Experience working from the shop floor to the C suite.
IT professional with year's experience configuring and supporting Intel Microsoft servers and
computers. Background supporting Windows up to and including 10. Worked in Corporate, Military
and Government organizations delivering hardware and software solutions. Provide technical
assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person,
via telephone or electronically. May provide help concerning the use of computer hardware and
software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, network issues, and
operating systems. Experience working from the shop floor to the C suite.
Tier 2 Technical Support/ Cybersecurity Technician at ASM Research
March 2017 - Present
• Respond and resolve tickets in a timely manner, Implement patches and implement corrective
actions needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
• Implement IT policies, procedures, and system controls, Identify any IT related deficiencies based
on scan or other IT assessment test or techniques, as part of a gap analysis.
• Provide hardware and software support/troubleshooting, Test and image desktops and laptops.
• Completed Accenture based corporate training including 38+ tests.
• Assist in updating security documents that adapt protocols to comply with NIST
• Use NESSUS, SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy, SCOM, IBM BigFix and SQL reports.
product logs to maintain up to date configuration documentation, security documentation, and
• Build and deploy packages and maintain collections using SCCM. Maintain, analyze, and
troubleshoot software and computer peripherals.
• Work with Agile, CA tickets, Nessus and proprietary software for the VA with a Public Trust
Computer Support Technician III at CSRA Inc
March 2016 - March 2017 (1 year 1 month)
• Performs a variety of duties in support of a computer, network (LAN/WAN), and/or client server.
• Reviews input data to verify adequacy and appropriateness of material required for data
processing and related operations. Setup computers with SCCM, Active Directory and Group
• Reviews output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and
• Worked remote using BOMGAR to upgrade computers from Lotus Notes to Office 365.
• Maintains internal records and may catalog, disperse, and return tapes/disks.
• May review daily processing logs and may set or revise schedules.
• Worked a call center with IT Support for HHS using ServiceNOW tickets.
IT Client Support at National Oilwell Varco
September 2008 - March 2016 (7 years 7 months)
• Provided configuration and support for various desktops, laptops, printers, and various
peripherals using Remedy tickets and BOMGAR remote.
• Setup satellite offices in Louisiana and Texas, including all network and IT equipment.
• Analyzed and resolved software, hardware, and communication issues.
• Successfully completed a Windows 7 and Office 2010 rollout, project was on-time and within
budget. Setup computers using SCCM, Active Directory and Group Policy.
• Worked with Microsoft Software including Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and BitLocker.
• Installed Corporate software through SCCM including ERP, SAP, EDI and Oracle.
• NOV was a Fortune 500 company with 60K employees worldwide that did numerous mergers and
acquisitions. I helped with the migration of hardware, software and users.
Continuing Education, 2018 - 2019
Activities and Societies: (concealed information)
Trained AIMM CMMI 3, Business/Corporate Communications, 2017 - 2018
Community College of the Air Force
McNeese State University
SOWELA Technical Community College
Associate's degree, Computer Applications
Honors and Awards
National Honor Society, USAF Veteran DMAFB, RAF BENTWATERS
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest information technology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft word lessons for all!
Taking microsoft excel lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$55||Not available|
|5 hours||$100||$250||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$500||Not available|