I first asses the current knowledge of my student and make sure that learning goals are aligned with their needs. Based on the initial assessment we develop a learning plan with realistic goals and timelines, so we get right on track.
IT trainer, PHP Programmer and Web Designer since 2000. Microsoft Certified in .NET, SQL and Comptia Network+
Trained hundreds of users on Microsoft Excel, Project, Powerpoint and other customized applications. Served as a consultant for Hewlett Packard as a trainer, and served as an IT Trainer and Helpdesk Specialist at The Children's Trust for over 7 years. Also, I am available to teach you via Skype or Zoom for your convenience.
PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
Active Server Directory, Adobe Connect, Android, Captivate, Citrix, Contract Analyst, Crystal Reports, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, iPhone, Join.me, Joomla! LogMeIn, Mac OS, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Office, Office 365
Project Manager, SAMIS, Screen-o-matic, Service Now, SharePoint 2013, SnagIt, SQL Server 2005, TeamViewer, Trello, Visual Studio 2008, WebGrants, Windows 10, WordPress, Zendesk, Zoho.
• Florida International University, Miami, FL Bachelors in Management Information Systems
• MCTS in SQL Server Certification
• MCTS in VB .NET Framework Web Development
• Network + Certification
IT Training Director 10/2017 – Present iKnowledge Corp, Miami, FL
• Replacement of hardware, software and Network configuration settings. Intensive use of Active Directory and SharePoint workflows.
• Optimizes different client’s Website placement in major search engines by using effective meta-tags, link exchanges and page indexing.
• QuickBooks consultant for local organizations, including setup and configuration according to client’s specifications. Trained users to use the system, how to implement effectively the common tasks and inventory administration in such application.
• Implementation of SEO services, including keyword optimization, link exchanges, marketing campaigns, page scripting and online advertisement.
• Creation and management of web site content using WordPress, SQL databases in MySQL.
IT Trainer and Helpdesk Support Specialist 10/2010 – 10/2017 The Children’s Trust, Miami, FL
• Designed, implemented and updated technical support documentation, online tutorials, and overall technical presentations for end users on different managed applications: Trust Central, WebGrants, Contract Analyst and Microsoft Office 365.
• In charge of testing system enhancements, delegating modules for testing to others for existing system enhancements.
• Provided level I and II technical training and support to both outside and internal staff on a daily basis.
• Conducted a quarterly help-desk ticket analysis by identifying trends in support requests, ranking their priority, and implementing solutions which would empower end users to work more independently and effectively.
• Managed incoming tickets, follows up until resolved, and ensures that tags in each one of them are assigned properly (for further analysis).
• Developed Zendesk Macros which included standard responses, questionnaires, so agents can effectively gather information on the ticket. This system of pre-defined replies has expedited the response time and resolution of the agents.
• In charge of setting up and implementing Webinars, online tutorials and knowledge repository for end users. Expert level on the use of technology for the elaboration of these tutorials.
• Extensive experience troubleshooting Mac users, iPhone and Android phones for the internal staff.
• Support for the Citrix environment on a daily basis, and in charge of updates in the laptop’s Bios, applied vendor patch updates, drivers and re-imaging computers as needed.
• Worked with vendors to resolve hardware and level 3 software issues. Analyzed defective code in the application software; and assisted in the testing, implementation, and follow-up of each proposed solution by the developers.
• Performed on-boarding and off-boarding for new staff, including the addition of new users or updated in both Active Directory and Office 365 web administrator console.
Web Developer and IT Consultant 02/2008 – 10/2010 Positive Consulting / Hewlett Packard, Miami, FL
• Software trainer for Hewlett Packard involving a medical Content Management System application created for Florida Medicaid. Conducted Webinars and live training using the materials provided and assisted Medicaid providers with customer service and technical support.
• In charge of removals of malware, spyware and viruses in both server and client computers.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) technical support provided remotely using VNC and TeamViewer, over the phone or in person.
• Developed, updated and maintained the company's website using HTML, Macromedia Fireworks, Front Page and Dreamweaver. Configured the website’s shopping cart using HTML and PayPal.
• Updated the existing website with new products, news and articles on a weekly basis using FTP.
• In charge of daily activities like system backups, software implementation, customer service, order fulfillment and inventory management.
Technical Writer & Network Administrator’s Assistant 02/2006 – 02/2008 Equiflor Corporation, Doral, FL
• Assisted the company's Network Administrator in daily activities such as backup, hardware upgrades and configurations, technical support for all the departments, and database and user administration for the entire network.
• In charge of daily office related tasks including the management of software and hardware inventory for the department.
• Contributed on the implementation, administration and support of the Virtual Terminal Services for internal and overseas users.
• Involved in all phases of development of Flower XXI, an in-house application that integrated order, sales, inventory control, reporting services with the company’s SQL databases.
• Documented the daily operational procedures of the IT Department as well as the in-house software Flower XXI.
• Assisted in the development of SQL code, testing and training for the various departments.
• In charge of the maintenance and upgrade of the company's intranet site, improving its look, functionality and features in order to be used productively.
• Developed SQL 2005 stored procedures using Crystal Reports for all the departments.
• Implemented reporting solutions to facilitate decision making of all the team members.
Awards and Recognition:
• Employee of the Year – November 2013
• SAMIS Superstar – August 2012
• Very, Very Trustworthy Award – August 2012
English Spanish Intermediate French
She is very knowledgeable easy to un derstand and very likeable I may add.
I've been using her services for the past 2 years and I'm very satisfied.
She's got my vote of confidence.
basic computer lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking office automation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$40||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$30||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$25||$350|