I use the authority, demonstrator and facilitator method. The demonstrator retains the formal authority role by showing students what they need to know. The facilitator promotes self-learning and help students develop critical thinking skills and retain knowledge that leads to self-actualization.
I reached Intermediary 1 level of piano and had been playing the instrument for the past 15 years. My specialty is Classical and Popular music(ex : The entertainer, Coldplay-The Scientist, Comptine d'un autre été (du filme Amelie Poulin), Nightmare before Christmas, Etc...) and impeccable partition reading.
(concealed information)• (concealed information)
Canadian Naturalized Citizen
Telephone number: (concealed information)
Continuing Education 2015
Graduate Certificate International Business
Desautels Faculty of Management, Montreal, Canada 2013
Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Mathematics, Minor in Economics
RIA Canada April 2015-Present
Agent Compliance Reviewer
• Examine and evaluate Agent’s Compliance Program to ensure compliance with the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act.
• Perform in-depth analysis of agent consumer transactions using Excel pivot tables to detect unusual/suspicious activity.
• Review agent’s transaction activity to ensure that transactions are within expected transaction amounts to agent’s main country corridor.
• Prepare and file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) for suspicious activity detected during the review.
• Provide AML/BSA training to agent owner, agent compliance officer, and agent employees.
• Assess the agent’s knowledge of the AML regulations.
• Provide AML training to CES store employees.
• Prepare and submit final report.
• Follow-up on outstanding issues and recommendations.
• Review and update agent file to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Continue to increase knowledge of relevant anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Act as assistant to the Compliance Officer for Canada in the reporting to FINTRAC, registration with the AMF and FINTRAC, responding to agent and sales representative when needed.
Les services des genies inc.
• Motivated and assist primary or secondary level students in their school subjects.
• Identified the challenges facing every student and develop teaching methods adapted to each student.
College CDI, Montreal, Canada June 2012 – April 2015 Advisor Student Accounts
• Administrative skills:
- assimilated regulations on loans and bursaries with the Ministry of Education (MELS)
- assured compliance with the Ministry requirements
• Accounts payable:
- communicated with suppliers and updating accounts payable.
- ensured payments to the suppliers through 'Urgent vendors requests' databases.
- identified school up to date payments of Financial Management Students and authorize them for pursuing the CPA (Canadian payroll association) course.
• Advising and customer service to Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens and International Students on the methods of payment of their tuition fee (government loan/borrowing/pay by themselves).
McGill University Infant Research Lab, Montreal, Canada January 2012 - April 2012 Customer Service Representative
• Recruited participants for the McGill Infant Research Group (MIRG) by phoning potential candidates and entering their information in the databases.
Ice International Currency Exchange, Montreal, Canada August 2011– November 2011 Clerk
• Offered exceptional customer service while selling foreign currency to customers.
LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR
Bulgarian Association of McGill, Montreal, Canada January 2012-May 2013 Club Executive
• Organized and promoted cultural events on campus.
Fundraising for the children of the village Duverger, Haïti, Montréal, Canada 2017
• Participated in the fundraising for the construction and maintenance of the teachers’ residence part of a project funded by the QHASUQ foundation.
• The teachers of the school Nouvel Horizon in the village Duverger, Haiti were assisted in the realization of the educational program.
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Language Skills: Fluent in English, French, and Bulgarian, Basic Spanish
Computer Skills: Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Language R, Python, Genius, Lotus Notes, Contact, Extrafe
music reading lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, musical keyboard lessons for all!
Taking synthesizer lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|