* 1-to -1 teaching at all levels: elementary to College (Business, Social Sciences)
* Course re-designed based on student needs after 1st hour free meeting class
* Teach topics through use of a high number of examples
* Effective results: make sure by the end of course for the topic studied, student can solve similar such questions completely on own- with no outside help.
*very patient approach to the student.
*For pre-cal & calculus course I use Pearson Calculus math lab materials which I used at College for instruction as Calculus Prof last 2 years.
* My calculus classes were 80 students- 40 in finance, 40 in business.
* I have been giving home based math courses early on since my college years- Several of my students entered college only after private math classes with me during this period.
* My students have given in college level calculus courses that they have liked math only after my courses.
Calculus Instructor for 2 years
Math NYU Math TA for PhD course
Stanford- MA- Economics
NYU - PhD- Full Fellowship
Princeton Post-doctoral Fellowship
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|