I approach each topic and student individually, because children learn differently and at varied paces. Some by written instructions and others by repetition of the subject matter. Also continuous reminders by an exciting manner of delivery that will make the child comfortable
I have been assisting students in the area of tutoring for the past 12 years and I have taught 20 students or more at a time. At least 85 percent of my students have realized better grades, clearer understanding of their subject matter and an all around confidence in their approach to their school work.
Depending on the distance of the home the travel cost may be different. Also if the tutoring class was not cancelled at least a few hours before the service to be rendered the tutoring charge still applies.
Girvanette K Morris
North Lauderdale, FL 33068
• Exceptional Human Resource Skills
• Sales Skills
• Customer Service Skills
• Extremely Organized
• Multi-Tasking Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Efficient Verbal/Written Skills
• Decision Making/Problem Solving Skills
• MS Office (Windows, Excel and Outlook)
• Answer Multi-Line Phone (4 Lines)
06/2015 – Aug. 2017 Caribbean Seas Cruise Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Selling or Influencing Others by convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships by developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
Getting Information by observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
01/2008 - 07/2015 Melaleuca Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests. Answer customers' questions about products, prices,
availability, product uses, and credit terms. Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
Customer Service/ Data Entry
08/2014 - 06/2015 Convey Health Solutions Sunrise, FL 33321
• Processed weekly healthcare applications and notified applicant of Cigna eligibility
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine. Enrolled individuals to participate in programs and notify them of their acceptance.
• Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
• Provided information about establishment, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided
• Scheduled appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars
Customer Service Rep
09/2012 - 07/2014 Tele-Performance Pompano Beach, FL 33068
• Responded to telephone inquiries daily, providing quality service to customers and associates inquiring about the availability of products or status of orders
• Listened attentively to caller needs to ensure a positive customer experience
• Strived for quick complaint resolution
• Excelled within a service-oriented company, demonstrating a talent for communicating effectively with customers from diverse backgrounds
Human Resource Rep
09/2005- 09/2012 LebenTech Inovative Coral Springs, Fl. 33067
• Recruits for all levels of the organization. Maintains job postings and updates.
Serves as a liaison between the company and its staff.
• Ensures maintenance compliance of employee personnel files and retains employment records in line with the department of labor (DOL) records retention requirements.
• Completes and confirms pre-screenings of new hires such as background checks, drug tests, references for employees, on-boarding process, administer new hire paperwork and supports Human Resources Manager with new hire orientation.
Verifies I-9 documentation compliance for all new hires, enters I-9 documentation into E-verify.
• Cooperates in employee relations events including, but not limited to monthly birthday celebrations, safety procedures, raffles etc. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
Responsible for working according to the company's safety and quality standards.
Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Education and Training
08/2001 Issuing Institution Location Qualification Course of Study
Northern Caribbean University FL Bachelor's Degree Business Administration
07/2016 Sigma College Oakland, FL Associate's Degree Nursing
Academic tutoring close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest Homework help to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, Afterschool pick-up & Baby-sitting for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$30||Not available|